Expected Delivery Jan 23

illdini

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered from Sprint after Samsung botched my pre-order (wrong phone listed for trade-in, had to cancel). According to USPS, a package was departed from the Louisville KY distribution center Jan 20, arrived at the regional facility closest to me on (Washington DC) Jan 21 & expected delivery is Jan 23.

Has anyone else received tracking information yet?

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Jealous, if this actually happens. T-Mobile doesn't even use UPS's Saturday delivery if I'm not mistaken. I guess Sprint is still fulfilling their own pre-orders, and it's through USPS. Which S21 did you pre-order? Mine still says that it ships by 1/29. I pre-ordered on Day 1 through T-Mobile.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered from Sprint after Samsung botched my pre-order (wrong phone listed for trade-in, had to cancel). According to USPS, a package was departed from the Louisville KY distribution center Jan 20, arrived at the regional facility closest to me on (Washington DC) Jan 21 & expected delivery is Jan 23.

I left Sprint about a year and a half ago to go to Verizon cuz signals sucked here. I stuck with them for so long cuz I got a discount through my work. But one thing I loved. I live in Louisville Kentucky and I always got my phones quick. Lol

Ours says we'll ship on the 29th when you go to the browser or website but on our shop Samsung app it says ships by 1/27 And then it says backordered which people say that's normal I don't know. We ordered 512 ultras for Verizon

Benny07

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I also ordered from Sprint (2 black ultra 256gb). I have not seen any update, currently showing ship date Feb 17-March 7. I hope you are right, it's been a while since I ordered through Sprint but don't they use UPS for shipping? Not the Post office?

illdini

May 17, 2010
Visit site
UPDATE: Sorry, it looks like it's the SIM card (T-mobile apparently) that's shipping, not the phone :( . I have no idea why a tracking number is needed for this.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Also, Samsung typically has a street date of a Friday for their phones to have that whole week to ship/deliver. So, a lot start shipping out on Sunday night and Monday to deliver on Wednesday or Thursday. A few lucky customers will get theirs on Tuesday.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

Show us the email lol because I pre ordered from sprint and nothing as of yet lol

Last edited:

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
If this is actually true, good luck with USPS delivering when they say. I've waited for weeks after the expected delivery dates to receive packages. They are so far behind right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888