What launcher is everyone using?

12stars

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Longtime lurker short time poster, mostly read threads and take things in. I’ve been rocking an S7 for years and just updated to the new S21 base model. From way back with Touchwiz on my S5, on the S7 I began using Nova Launcher and still do so. Now with a new phone (finally) I would like to try something new. I’m aware of some of the other launchers out there, Lawnchair, MS, One UI, and was just wondering what some of your preferences or suggestions are. TIA

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Nova for many years , but as soon as I get One UI 3.1 like the s21 have with Google to left , I'll be switching up.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Nova for me. One UI has improved over the years but it is still lacking too many things for me to switch to it. Nova is the best launcher IMO. I've used several

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm tempted to try other launchers besides Nova. I'm just kind of bored and want to try something new. I really like the look of the new samsung ui, but there's a couple things about I don't like. I don't like how after opening a folder of apps on my home screen, the pop up window is the same size whether you have one or 10 apps in the folder. So, I end up having to reach way up top there if I want to open the app in that top left position. Small hands. Nova folder windows are only as big as they need to be based on how many apps are in the folder.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I've been running Nova for years. When I feel the need to switch things up I'll spend time with One UI but I always go back no Nova. I'm in the Nova 7 beta and I love it. Can't wait till it's official.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I've been using nova prime for years but this time I'm using ui3.1. Except for the gestures I haven't missed using nova.

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Nova prime for years. My kids had samsung devices with touchwizz a while ago. I hated using them. Avoided Samsung devices as a result. The s21U tempted me for camera and it was realising that I could run nova prime that convinced me to switch. I have no regrets (it really helped that I had my nova settings backed up and just restored when I got my new phone and everything was just the way I like it.) . I do sometimes wonder about trying samsungs UI (FOMO I guess!!!) But haven't actually done it yet.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
One UI launcher since they now added my only complaint which was no Google feed on the left. Now that it's there I'm fine with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca