Wonder if they will honor the $300. off on a phone purchased the first week in Feb?

Guess I'll call and see what they say.
    02-27-2021 12:38 PM
    Verizon said new line of service only. They don't care about 14 plus year customers.
    aximtreo likes this.
    02-27-2021 08:32 PM
    Verizon said new line of service only. They don't care about 14 plus year customers.
    I hate when do that
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-27-2021 08:36 PM
    I hate when do that
    Yea, I might call back and see if I get a better response. I've had two lines with Verizon for over 14 years and I buy out the iPhone and Samsung every year for the latest model.
    mustang7757 and aximtreo like this.
    02-27-2021 09:07 PM
    Yea, I might call back and see if I get a better response. I've had two lines with Verizon for over 14 years and I buy out the iPhone and Samsung every year for the latest model.
    Try that or talk with a supervisor
    02-27-2021 09:17 PM
    They don't care which phone you buy just about the service. That's why they give the best discounts to new activations. Use it to lure in new customers or should I say subscribers.
    02-27-2021 09:21 PM
    Had Verizon for years; leaving the $150/mo behind for single line unlimited for T-Mobile was best feeling ever. Lol
    J Dubbs likes this.
    02-27-2021 11:45 PM
    Had Verizon for years; leaving the $150/mo behind for single line unlimited for T-Mobile was best feeling ever. Lol
    T-Mobile also gives free lines like candy (without any conditions like new lines or other strings attached). In 2020 alone I got free 4 lines from them by the end of the year. Generally they do that during end of quarters to boost subscriber count. T-mobile sub reddit is a great place to know about these free line announcements.

As of now I have 7 lines from T-Mobile (5 free)

I pay $140 (Magenta Max plan) for the 2 lines remaining 5 lines all free. Even with all my phones I still have 2 sims just lying around
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-28-2021 01:35 AM
    Why should they care when it looks like you're locked into Verizon.

That's how the real world works just like the job you've been in for 14 years you're getting paid less than the new guy..

Stop complaining about it and do something about it... time for a new job or in your case a new carrier
    02-28-2021 03:03 AM
    Not necessary as Bestbuy is offering 350 off the Verizon variant with no new line required. Sometimes it just takes researching.
    Why should they care when it looks like you're locked into Verizon.

That's how the real world works just like the job you've been in for 14 years you're getting paid less than the new guy..

Stop complaining about it and do something about it... time for a new job or in your case a new carrier
    Verizon 0.00 off S21 Ultra-screenshot_20210228-060607_chrome.jpg
    02-28-2021 06:08 AM
    Think I will dump Verizon and they are a really POS company lately with crap coverage.
    02-28-2021 10:40 AM
    Think I will dump Verizon and they are a really POS company lately with crap coverage.
    Wich Carrier you going go with?
    02-28-2021 11:15 AM
    Wich Carrier you going go with?
    It would have to be T-Mobile.
    02-28-2021 11:38 AM
    It would have to be T-Mobile.
    As long as they have good coverage in your area , I like TMobile
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-28-2021 11:43 AM
    I recently dumped Verizon after being with them 22yrs....they have no desire to do anything for their loyal customers.
    02-28-2021 01:01 PM
    I recently dumped Verizon after being with them 22yrs....they have no desire to do anything for their loyal customers.
    I remember way back in the day with Sprint and I only got them because I got a 23% discount off my plan through work. Actually Verizon was the first company I had I had a bag phone that plugged into your cigarette lighter LOL! But anyway Sprint was always offering stuff especially if you said you were going to cancel they would give you the retention department and they would offer stuff all the time to keep you. Then they just stopped doing it.

But I left due to signal we get much better signal with verizon. And since we got to add my dad who's a veteran plus doing auto pay I'm not paying any more than I was for three people and now I have four. It's actually cheaper and we all have insurance.
    02-28-2021 04:07 PM
    I remember way back in the day with Sprint and I only got them because I got a 23% discount off my plan through work. Actually Verizon was the first company I had I had a bag phone that plugged into your cigarette lighter LOL! But anyway Sprint was always offering stuff especially if you said you were going to cancel they would give you the retention department and they would offer stuff all the time to keep you. Then they just stopped doing it.

But I left due to signal we get much better signal with verizon. And since we got to add my dad who's a veteran plus doing auto pay I'm not paying any more than I was for three people and now I have four. It's actually cheaper and we all have insurance.
    Your showing your age with the "Bag Phone" LOL !
    Don't worry, I had the original Motorola "Brick Phone" back in the day
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    02-28-2021 07:10 PM
    T-Mobile also gives free lines like candy (without any conditions like new lines or other strings attached). In 2020 alone I got free 4 lines from them by the end of the year. Generally they do that during end of quarters to boost subscriber count. T-mobile sub reddit is a great place to know about these free line announcements.

I pay $140 (Magenta Max plan) for the 2 lines remaining 5 lines all free. Even with all my phones I still have 2 sims just lying around
    I keep debating making jump to Magenta Max BUT my One Plus plan with One Plus promo on every line makes it hard to switch. Impossible to switch** Basically have all of MM sans I have the 50gb "cap." As far as video the One Plus Promo plans are already unthrottled. Not sure what I want to do; could sure use the 40gb of Hotspot over the 10gb each line currently gets...
    03-06-2021 10:58 AM
    As far as plans go, we recently switched from AT&T that we had for probably over 15 years. Being interested in upgrading to 5G, I went into one of their stores and asked them what it would cost vs our current plan that we had at the time. Apparently, with a 5G plan you have to go with the unlimited data. With 2 lines plus a tablet and all taxes and fees it was going to cost us over $200/mo.

I then checked with T-Mobile down the street. For 5G unlimited data with 2 phone lines plus a tablet for data they offered me their Magenta Unlimited 55 for $90/mo, all taxes and fees included. Needless to say, we are now with T-Mobile and my wife is enjoying her new iPhone 12 Pro 5G and I am thrilled with my new S21 Ultra 5G.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-06-2021 11:19 AM

Those extra five lines are voice lines, right? No data?
    03-07-2021 06:10 AM
    I would love to leave vzw in favor for TMo. TMo has better features, such as free data/text when traveling international at no additional cost... but their service is awful from where I am at.

I can't give up security of knowing I have reception wherever I am at... unlike Tmo, where they give you a cheap plan and etc. but service is severely lacking...

other option would be is to go to ATT. but their pricing is essentially the same as vzw. so switching becomes a moot point
    03-07-2021 11:31 AM
    Those extra five lines are voice lines, right? No data?
    No they are with unlimited data and voice (basically the free lines mimic the plan you have on your main line). I know it's hard to believe but that's T-Mobile for you

And now with Magenta Max, they don't even supposedly throttle (deprioritization) after 50 GB like before on the unlimited plans. Essentially truly unlimited data on all lines without any throttling (not that it matters to me but it's nice). And free tethering they have increased to 40 GB per month in each line.
    03-07-2021 12:00 PM
    Not necessary as Bestbuy is offering 350 off the Verizon variant with no new line required. Sometimes it just takes researching.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210228-060607_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	332307
    Not anymore
    03-07-2021 05:44 PM