Does Samsung ship sooner than date given? S21 Ultra (128) says 3/9/21

Hardhat Harry

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
My order date was 2/22/21. We ordered the S21 5g. Would have had them sooner, however FEDEX was slammed due to the storm in Texas and here in Arkansas.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
They've always delivered early for me, but that's always been preorders and I'm in the UK so logistics are a bit different.

But I do think they properly overestimate.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
My order date was 2/22/21. We ordered the S21 5g. Would have had them sooner, however FEDEX was slammed due to the storm in Texas and here in Arkansas.

So basically they shipped immediately even though they gave an almost 2-week ship window. Yeah I’m in Chicago, we got bombed with snow and sub zero temps.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Generally their shipping dates are conservative but it all depends from person to person since it varies on what model you order. Carrier vs unlocked vs storage size vs which S21 vs color and many other factors. Some models may take little extra time compared to others. So someone getting early shipping doesn't directly mean it's the same for your particular order.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Even if Samsung does ship a couple days early, either the issues FedEx is having that may cause the shipment to arrive later. Hopefully FedEx gets caught up soon.

Ordered a Tab S7+ on 2/18. Was shipped out on the 22nd. Being delivered tomorrow on 3/1. Mind you this was a two-day express shipment.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Even if Samsung does ship a couple days early, either the issues FedEx is having that may cause the shipment to arrive later. Hopefully FedEx gets caught up soon.

Ordered a Tab S7+ on 2/18. Was shipped out on the 22nd. Being delivered tomorrow on 3/1. Mind you this was a two-day express shipment.

Shocked FedEx would still be having issues like this. Storm was a week ago. They should be caught up by now

violet_teloiv

Apr 30, 2021
Visit site
They've always delivered early for me… I'm in the UK so logistics are a bit different.

Didn’t want to start a new thread for the same question even though it’s now May.

I ordered my S21+ on April 27 with a ship date of May 4th but I’m yet to receive any more information from Samsung. I’ve already received the Harman Kardon speaker that was free with promo when I ordered the phone, but no more info or shipping details about the phone.

Just a general comment - I wish there were different courier/delivery options in my neck of the woods. Samsung UK ship with DPD. Unfortunately DPD are not that great in these parts.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Didn’t want to start a new thread for the same question even though it’s now May.

I ordered my S21+ on April 27 with a ship date of May 4th but I’m yet to receive any more information from Samsung. I’ve already received the Harman Kardon speaker that was free with promo when I ordered the phone, but no more info or shipping details about the phone.

Just a general comment - I wish there were different courier/delivery options in my neck of the woods. Samsung UK ship with DPD. Unfortunately DPD are not that great in these parts.

DPD can be hit and miss.

violet_teloiv

Apr 30, 2021
Visit site
Wondering if Samsung have a backlog of orders RN? Since ordering my S21+ (has yet to ship) on April 29th, I've also ordered a Galaxy S7 wi-fi edition tablet. No movement on either device, other than to get a confirmation of my order from Samsung.

Has anyone else experienced similar?

violet_teloiv

Apr 30, 2021
Visit site
My phone is finally on the way - 10 days past the OG ship date. Hooray!

I will be interested to see if my Galaxy tab has a similar “past the OG ship date”.

violet_teloiv

Apr 30, 2021
Visit site
It arrived late this evening. Got it set up and now I'm going to take the weekend to learn my way around it. Looking forward to getting to know & use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d