Did you get your Galaxy Smart Tag ?

billyjoebob007

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Humph !

"Maxwell Betterson (Samsung E-Commerce)

Mar 12, 2021, 1:21 EST

Dear Customer - We know you are excited to get your new Samsung Galaxy SmartTag and sincerely apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, we experienced an issue and were not able to ship the SmartTag to you. We sincerely request you to place a new order for the Galaxy SmartTag using the promotional code *******. This code can be redeemed only for the SmartTag and it expires on Dec 31, 2021. We value you as a loyal Samsung Customer and once again apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for choosing Samsung, don't forget to use code: CS_50_LATESTGALAXY_5G when ordering your new Galaxy S21 to earn an additional $50 instant-credit off select mobile accessories.

Warm regards,

Maxwell Betterson
Samsung Customer Care"

What a cluster, the funny thing is that yesterday i got a fed ex email saying something is being shipped from samsung out of Texas. Also ive tried to use that "latestgalaxy5g" promo code to order a couple accessories and it never works.

Last edited:

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
The SmartTag would be much more useful if it could be programmed to act as a remote shutter button for the phone's camera. I actually have a separate BT button that performs that function, so there's no reason Samsung couldn't support that for the SmartTag.

Rhyalus

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Humph !

"Maxwell Betterson (Samsung E-Commerce)

Mar 12, 2021, 1:21 EST

Dear Customer - We know you are excited to get your new Samsung Galaxy SmartTag and sincerely apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, we experienced an issue and were not able to ship the SmartTag to you. We sincerely request you to place a new order for the Galaxy SmartTag using the promotional code *******. This code can be redeemed only for the SmartTag and it expires on Dec 31, 2021. We value you as a loyal Samsung Customer and once again apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for choosing Samsung, don't forget to use code: CS_50_LATESTGALAXY_5G when ordering your new Galaxy S21 to earn an additional $50 instant-credit off select mobile accessories.

Warm regards,

Maxwell Betterson
Samsung Customer Care"

What a cluster, the funny thing is that yesterday i got a fed ex email saying something is being shipped from samsung out of Texas. Also ive tried to use that "latestgalaxy5g" promo code to order a could accessories and it never works.

I received the same crap from the same guy... even my dates are the same as yours.

The code doesn’t work. Did you try it yet?

R

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
The SmartTag would be much more useful if it could be programmed to act as a remote shutter button for the phone's camera. I actually have a separate BT button that performs that function, so there's no reason Samsung couldn't support that for the SmartTag.

I probably would make use of the tag if it could do that.

Sapient

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
My Tag has been sitting where I set it down when it came. It's still in the box, as I've no use for it (that I can think of). I never lose my keys, and wouldn't want to have something so big on my keyring even if that was a struggle I had. I'm not going to make my dogs carry it around. I guess I could toss it in my computer bag when travel becomes a thing again, but the odds of that being useful are slim at best.

rcab

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I was supposed to be getting 2 since bought 2 S21 phones but only got one. Called CS and they sent me a $50 credit so I could purchase the second one. I used the credit to buy a wireless charging pad

Zorrak

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Why are they so big? I thought they be 1/2 the size. I have it on my keys for now, I never lose my keys either but you never know. You can use it to find your phone which is even less likely to get lost. I would think eventually all car keys would have this type of thing implemented

ChippahInGA

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
So I had one in my order when I pre-ordered my phone. Never showed up, and the order site said it shipped. Contacted Samsung and they said it was a glitch and gave me a promo code for the price of a tag. Placed the replacement order and that tag showed up. That was over a month ago... My wife texted me the other day at work asking what else I ordered from Samsung, which was nothing but she got an email with a tracking number from them.. This morning, another smart tag showed up at my house. Also, some of the accessories I got with the $200 credit were "lost" in transit during that whole snowstorm and power outage situation in TX. Waited a week and contacted Samsung. They said they'd treat it as a lost package and gave me a promo code for the value of those items...$130. Placed the order, and a week later the first shipment showed up. A few days later, the replacement order showed up.

jope28

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Mine came together with the phone.
Have been using it as keychain for over a month to try it out.
So far, nothing to report lol

billyjoebob007

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
I give up, throwin in the white towel into the ring ! So i was supposed to get the tag today via fedex, and it shows delivered but its not here ! Defeated, it wasnt meant to beeeee, youu and meeeee :(

82a506c6.gif

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure it's worth it. But then. I don't know where mine is. I may have thrown it out with packaging in excitement of getting the earbuds.

Roadijeff

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I had a package delivered by FedEx recently that I received a text saying it was delivered but nothing was on my porch. It even included a pic of the package sitting near the door but it was not my door. Upon further investigation it was my next door neighbor's front door. I went over and retrieved the package and no one else knew of the mistake...except for the negative feedback I left when they asked if I was satisfied with my delivery.

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm still waiting for the email I was promised a week ago when they took out a ticket for not receiving it. I was told I would receive an email in a day or two with information about how they will resolve me getting the tag that they said was delivered but never sent.

Looks like another chat session is in order.

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm still waiting for the email I was promised a week ago when they took out a ticket for not receiving it. I was told I would receive an email in a day or two with information about how they will resolve me getting the tag that they said was delivered but never sent.

Looks like another chat session is in order.

I chatted with another Samsung rep - This time they gave me promo code which I have used. Now will this one show up?

Rhyalus

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Samsung is all confused on this one, for sure. They don't know what has been shipped or not.

Good thing the phones are handled better. :)

R