Ear Buds Pro Replacement Tips

Rhyalus

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello All,

I am posting here since I think most of the sales for these new ear buds came along with the S21 series release... :)

I am looking to buy good quality ear tips for the Pros.... but when I tried to use other tips from all the other products I have purchased over time, I noticed that the pros have a larger base, and that not all tips fit.

I need something larger than the larger size that comes with the pros. Has anyone found good quality replacements that fit?

A good fit is the most important thing to getting the most out of the sound. I am currently using a "barely fitting" replacement from another headset, but the tips can easily pop off (sometimes in my ear).

Thanks!
R

Rhyalus

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I just got this set yesterday:
"diofit Premium Designed for Galaxy Buds Pro Eartips/Galaxy Buds Pro Eartips - Black (Foam)"

And they fit great on the buds,+ big improvement on the sound quality. They are little bit pricey for what they are but thats ok.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6931737

Thanks for posting! How do these size compared to the stock ear pieces that come with the buds?

I think if the largest stock size is too small for me I might just buy the two pairs of XL....

R
Pricey is right!

billyjoebob007

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for posting! How do these size compared to the stock ear pieces that come with the buds?

I think if the largest stock size is too small for me I might just buy the two pairs of XL....

R
Pricey is right!

The set includes a pair of small, medium, and large. The look about the same size as the stock samsung ones but fit way better.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just got delivered from Amazon and feels nice from first impressions

659a1357bcbcab19e902acb288979747.jpg
ed38a49a7c69b61d65f159777f43e633.jpg

Rhyalus

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
So I bought the XL silicone... I think they are nothing special in terms of the materials... but they do magically fit better.

I wonder why they don’t sell the foam tips in one size? I never understood why replacement tips are sold in sets. I don’t share my ear buds with other people.

R

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12