How to enable "Whats on my screen"?

shobuddy

May 9, 2011
Visit site
On my previous OnePlus, you had to long press the home button to get the "Whats on my screen" option. That doesn't seem to work on the S21.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hold the home button and then ask Google, or say "hey Google, that's on my screen?".

It's a bit of a pain in the arse... Usually it says "sorry, I can't read that" and I have to tap "read my screen" and"what's on my screen?" A couple of times, but eventually it does it.

It can't read everything though, as you know if you've used it before.

shobuddy

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Hold the home button and then ask Google, or say "hey Google, that's on my screen?".

It's a bit of a pain in the arse... Usually it says "sorry, I can't read that" and I have to tap "read my screen" and"what's on my screen?" A couple of times, but eventually it does it.

It can't read everything though, as you know if you've used it before.

This worked, thanks! As you said though, doesn't seem to read much. Seems like its even worse than my previous Android 9 device.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
This worked, thanks! As you said though, doesn't seem to read much. Seems like its even worse than my previous Android 9 device.

It's basically just Chrome pages...

Also, if you want the actual screen context thing you have to use buttons instead of the gesture navigation. Whole thing works better with buttons, because Google suck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1