So long sammy

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
First it was the omission of the 3.5mm jack. So we've got to carry either a dongle, or separate hight res player. Then it was the killing of the sd card. Have prices gone down? NO. I've been reading about the new Sony experia 1 3. It's unbelievable. And it keeps the jack, sd card slot, and much more. 5G support too. Can't wait for it to come out.

V J

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad Samsung is streamlining their feature set and getting rid of legacy hardware. The prices did come down and it shows in the sales with the S21 series. Having said that, I also do like Sony and hope the best for them.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad Samsung is streamlining their feature set and getting rid of legacy hardware. The prices did come down and it shows in the sales with the S21 series. Having said that, I also do like Sony and hope the best for them.
I would hope the prices for samsung would come down, they took stuff away.

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
That Sony is a terrific looking phone, especially with the Tall, narrow form: easy to hold. I wish the bezels were slimmer. I was pretty pissed about those omissions you mention but went for it and am glad i did.
Please post a review in the forum.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
For me, the 4k display is appealing, but I wouldn't accept downgrading the camera to a maximum of 4.4x optical zoom, instead of 10x. The reintroduction of old features (headphone jack, SD slot) makes no difference to me.

This phone doesn't exist yet though, and we don't know what Samsung will have by the time it does exist.