Indecisive!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Hey, there's nothing wrong with being indecisive about phones! At least you are sticking with the same manufacturer! :) How are you liking the S21 Ultra?

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
You think you are bad? I have been through so many phones lately.

In December, I traded my Galaxy Note 9 in for a promo from my carrier where you could get a free Oneplus 8 device. I was happy at first.

Now, months later, I hate the Oneplus device to the point where I sold it. Never again.

I bought another Note 9 first originally. Returned it. Then I got an S21 plus, returned. S20 FE, returned. Tried out the Note 9 again, returned. LG V60, returned. Got the Note 10 plus also recently. And now I have ordered also a regular S21.. and guess what.. another Note 9. Lol. I can't seem to let go of this device. Either that or I'm just crazy.

All my devices from Samsung are from them directly and unlocked, and I have a finance account of around 2000-3000 so the return and order process is fairly simple. That is bad for someone like me. Lol

So.. it could be worse... you could be like me. Lol

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It isn't the only reason, but it is a factor.
Disagree as well, the percentage of people who return is very less. And also it's not like we can only return phones and that's why they are expensive. You can return anything you buy in the US and doesn't just apply to phones. I don't think return factors anything into phone pricing. Every retailer have their way to handle returns, like selling them as open boxes after charging restocking fees etc. It's up to the retailer to figure out what kind of return policies they want. For example some US carriers charge crazy return fees. I think for example T-Mobile charges $75 restocking fee.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Don't feel bad at all I had the hardest time with the S21 ultra and the note 20 ultra I've got the S21 ultra right now

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I traded in my S10 for the S20 FE in November. My wife waited. She got the S21 Ultra in February. She came home with that phone and I couldn't help myself. I waited for a deal and eventually found a promo code from Samsung for $300 off. I'm posting from my S21 Ultra. My S20 FE is in its box. Loving my Ultra.

jmartin72

May 15, 2010
Visit site
When I downgraded from the Pixel 4XL to the Pixel 5. I put up with it until a couple weeks ago when I bought the Galaxy S21 Ultra. After hearing that Google is making it's own chips. I'm done with Pixels.

Last edited: