New to the S21 5G Ultra

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
After an unfortunate accident with my Pixel 4XL the other day (dropped it and smashed it with a large stone by accident); I've decided to get myself an S21 Ultra as I'd like to have both my personal & business numbers on one phone :)

I've gone for the Phantom Silver, 256GB / 12GB version, unlocked UK phone

It's just installing everything from the last back up my Pixel did (thankfully); I've got a Unicorn Beetle Supcase on its way today from Amazon too. Thought about continuing with an Otterbox case, but decided on a change, but still want to keep it in a rugged case ;)

Will get pics up in the relevant threads when it's all up & running...

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the fam!
giphy.gif

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
After an unfortunate accident with my Pixel 4XL the other day (dropped it and smashed it with a large stone by accident); I've decided to get myself an S21 Ultra as I'd like to have both my personal & business numbers on one phone :)

I've gone for the Phantom Silver, 256GB / 12GB version, unlocked UK phone

It's just installing everything from the last back up my Pixel did (thankfully); I've got a Unicorn Beetle Supcase on its way today from Amazon too. Thought about continuing with an Otterbox case, but decided on a change, but still want to keep it in a rugged case ;)

Will get pics up in the relevant threads when it's all up & running...
Congratulations on your new phone

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Wow; what a superb handset...

I've ALWAYS loved the Samsung Note range; for me it was always the pinnacle of what they were all about

But I never used the S Pen and the S21 Ultra for me is just as good, but no S Pen required ;)

Just need to pick a wallet case for it now ;)

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Enjoy. It's a beast.

I'm resigning my N20U to work only duties whilst waiting on the next one , whenever that will be. Trying out the X3 Pro atm .

Get posting some pictures up in the S21 area..

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That sounds like a horrible accident with your Pixel 4 XL! Hope you are liking your new phone! Let us know how you are liking the camera!

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
That sounds like a horrible accident with your Pixel 4 XL! Hope you are liking your new phone! Let us know how you are liking the camera!

Just one of those things...

Camera was on its tripod; lifted the stone to chest height, tried to press it, missed, dropped the stone, it knocked the tripod and rolled onto the Pixel haha

Fortunately I was able to see some of the screen; so I've factory reset it and will sell it on as spares or repairs probably; or donate it to a charity that fixes them and benefits from their sales :)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Just one of those things...

Camera was on its tripod; lifted the stone to chest height, tried to press it, missed, dropped the stone, it knocked the tripod and rolled onto the Pixel haha

Fortunately I was able to see some of the screen; so I've factory reset it and will sell it on as spares or repairs probably; or donate it to a charity that fixes them and benefits from their sales :)

Oh, no! What an unfortunate accident, indeed! Poor you! Glad that you'll be able to salvage it for parts and such!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer