Does anyone else use a unlocked S21 ultra on us cellular? I don't have the option to use HD calling and wondering if there's a way to get it to work. My buddy has a S21 us cellular branded and he has HD calling.
    05-03-2021 07:39 PM
    When I was with Verizon they made me, not sure if made is the right way of putting it but I had to, wait 30 or 60 days, can't remember which, before certain features started working using an unlocked device. I'm not saying that USC is like that but you could call or check with them, maybe just to see if it's available on unlocked devices. Again back to Verizon, and even further back, back years ago Verizon had some features that were only available to branded devices. Hotspot and digital calling, VoLTE now I think. They've since lifted the ban and changed it to a wait but it could be possible in your case. I'm leaning more towards the waiting period but however it falls USC would be the best place to get the answers.
    05-11-2021 07:34 PM
    Does anyone else use a unlocked S21 ultra on us cellular? I don't have the option to use HD calling and wondering if there's a way to get it to work. My buddy has a S21 us cellular branded and he has HD calling.
    Sometimes in unlocked those features are left out but you can flash your unlocked version to
    The carrier version through Odin if you want to.
    05-11-2021 08:53 PM
    Sometimes in unlocked those features are left out but you can flash your unlocked version to
    Will they do that for me at Best Buy if I purchase the unlocked phone there and want it flashed to VZW version?
    06-02-2021 05:15 PM
    Will they do that for me at Best Buy if I purchase the unlocked phone there and want it flashed to VZW version?
    No , if they have a Samsung experience store inside they can only flash your stock firmware
    06-02-2021 05:18 PM
    I have an unlocked version on tmobile. Where would I check to see if I have it?
    06-05-2021 04:11 PM
    I have the same issue with a Galaxy S10. If I download US Cellular version, will that delete all my data or is there a way to do it without having everything deleted/reset?
    06-24-2021 04:00 PM
    I have the same issue with a Galaxy S10. If I download US Cellular version, will that delete all my data or is there a way to do it without having everything deleted/reset?
    Hi, welcome to AC!
    Let me read over the thread again
    06-24-2021 04:19 PM
    Ok reread everything
    If your on the unlocked firmware , going to carrier version will factory reset so you would need to back things up.
    06-24-2021 04:26 PM
    Ok reread everything
    If your on the unlocked firmware , going to carrier version will factory reset so you would need to back things up.
    Ok, I was pretty sure that was the case, but wanted to double check.
    Thank you!
    mustang7757 likes this.
    06-24-2021 04:41 PM
    Ok, I was pretty sure that was the case, but wanted to double check.
    Thank you!
    Your welcome!
    06-24-2021 04:42 PM