facebook messages

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I think FB comes pre-installed on just about every device these days, Messenger too, so while you cannot uninstall either app have you tried uninstalling the updates and then reinstalling them?

I remember years ago, like way back, way way back like Froyo or Gingerbread, seeing something like this and the answer was to uninstall the app and reinstall it. The OP had tried all of the typical things and I don't remember what lead them to this solution but it worked.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I think FB comes pre-installed on just about every device these days, Messenger too, so while you cannot uninstall either app have you tried uninstalling the updates and then reinstalling them?

I remember years ago, like way back, way way back like Froyo or Gingerbread, seeing something like this and the answer was to uninstall the app and reinstall it. The OP had tried all of the typical things and I don't remember what lead them to this solution but it worked.

I was actually able to uninstall Facebook after the April update.

Op, I've had this a couple of times, just put it down to messenger being a terrible app.

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I get notifications from Gmail from months ago. It happened on my old phone too so I think it's just the app playing up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel