Deals for those with no trade ins.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
In the market for an s21 ultra 256gb. Noticed Bestbuy and Amazon had them for around $995 recently but all stock seems finished now. I’m assuming the first batch of devices since launch all sold. So my question is , the usual suspects Bestbuy , Amazon would be the best bet to buy a new device when stocks are back ? Cheers

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I got mine from Amazon at that deal the night I saw it drop. Unlocked, 21 ultra, 256 (same price as the 128). Very glad I got the 256 as I forgot my previous phone was 256 and when I transferred all my data to the ultra, it was already 60% full. A few days later I saw that delivery time for the phone increased to 1-2 months. Got mine in less than 7 days. So far I am very pleased with the phone.

I was thinking about getting it from Best Buy, but even though it was unlocked, I still had to activate it with a carrier and if I didn't, the price was still higher than what Amazon was offering.

I was contemplating doing a payment plan with my carrier, something that I have YET to do. I just do not want to be stuck with a phone that I do not own and can sell/trade in whenever I want to.

The ultra is my first $900+ phone. It better live up to its price!

Good luck on your hunt for it!

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the S21 Ultra 256gb from eBay. I paid $950 which included the phone, 3 cases, buds pro and all original boxes. I had the 128gb and when I transferred my videos, photos and apps from my S20 plus with SD card I had 107gb used.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Might be worth it to pick up an old beater on Swappa or eBay and use for a trade in.
Ive considered that, but it doesnt seem feasible that much, Risk of spending $333 on a used s10+ ( amazon ) for example to get $450 discount from Samsung directly. That is if all goes to plan- I think you know what I mean here.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
I picked up the S21 Ultra 256gb from eBay. I paid $950 which included the phone, 3 cases, buds pro and all original boxes. I had the 128gb and when I transferred my videos, photos and apps from my S20 plus with SD card I had 107gb used.
I dont see anything like that currently, I think the prices on eBay are currently over inflated since supply is low compared to demand.

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
I snagged my 256 GB Phantom Brown S21U and the S Pen off Samsung.com on April 30th with an expected delivery of June 1st. Granted, I will be trading in my S10+, so I did get the $450 trade in value off, but I was also lucky enough to purchase at a time they were offering a $50 instant rebate in addition to that. My total discount added up to $547, and the final purchase price was $860 and change, including the $70 NYS sales tax. I just checked to see if the deal was still active, and the price has jumped back up to costing more for the 128GB than I paid for the 256GB. Not a bad deal, imo.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
I snagged my 256 GB Phantom Brown S21U and the S Pen off Samsung.com on April 30th with an expected delivery of June 1st. Granted, I will be trading in my S10+, so I did get the $450 trade in value off, but I was also lucky enough to purchase at a time they were offering a $50 instant rebate in addition to that. My total discount added up to $547, and the final purchase price was $860 and change, including the $70 NYS sales tax. I just checked to see if the deal was still active, and the price has jumped back up to costing more for the 128GB than I paid for the 256GB. Not a bad deal, imo.

Hello, please post the manufacture date once you receive it , many thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy