Pubg mobile sucks

Joshua Luther2

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I have played pubg mobile ever since it was released in 2018. I've played on an S9, Pixel 4xl, iPhone 12 Pro and now my current device the S21 Ultra. If I could rank the performance of the game in order from best to worst.

1. iPhone 12 Pro
2. Pixel 4 XL
3. Galaxy S9
4. Galaxy S21 Ultra

The only thing I can think of that can explain the crappy performance is the variable refresh rate of the Ultra and lack of optimization from the developers of the game. Unfortunately it's always a roll of the dice as to how a particular app or game will perform on any given device on Android. I have heard from people who game on the S20 and it runs just fine. But on the S21 Ultra it's garbage. My S9 ran hotter but never lagged as bad as my S21 Ultra will. My wifi is very fast and I have low ping in the game.

I haven't really tested any other high performance games other than Genshin Impact, which runs very well. I used to play COD Mobile but have yet to download it on this phone.

If I could rank it lower, it would be lucky to make it in the top 10 devices to game on. I've tried every graphic setting in the game and it doesn't affect it.