Some games won't launch

Niv77

Jun 5, 2017
Visit site
Hi! Hope you guys can help. There are random games that I wanna play but wont launch. While some games arw just fine. Have you experienced this? I did basic troubleshooting like restarting my phone, opening the game without the game launcher, opening it from the playstore but it just wont launch. I also tried wiping cache partition but no help. Had a friend that was able to install and play the games like Zynga Poker, Real Drum, Drug Lord 2, Dawn of Titans that wont launch on my phone

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What happens when you try to open them? Does it go to a black screen and just hang there, or does nothing happen at all?

Niv77

Jun 5, 2017
Visit site
No error codes or any. what happens is when you tap on the game, it puts the screen to landscape as if it's gonna happen but it just goes back to homescreen

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It may just be that the games aren't compatible with the phone, but the developer isn't aware of this. Send feedback to the app developers.

You already tried clearing the app cache/data for the games in Settings>Apps​? And you also have an S21?

Zorrak

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm not a big gamer but i usually keep a couple on my phone for waiting rooms and other times i need to kill time.

I noticed since the Android 12 update both games i had were effected. One of them just will not DL(i tried to reinstall it) or update at all since 12 and not a word from posting feedback. The other one would load but freeze so much it was unplayable. I got a reply to my feedback on this one saying some games were having trouble getting updated to play with Adroid 12. Since then that game has had less and less freezing/crashing until now it seems pretty much back to normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2