Galxy s21 plus not working properly

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I just got this new phone and has several issues. Have tried everything and noting seems to work.
1. Email notifications not showing (I have tried everything that I have found on the internet, noting work) I only see the notifications whe I'm on the app and refresh it.
2. Earbus out of sync. Tied diferent earbuds and still put of sync.
3. Sometimes it bees like mad. Tried cleaning everything thinking it maybe a virus. But it has happened again.
4. Apps not loading, I have to close the apps and reopen them.

Sure I ask for a new one or what else can I tried.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I think he means buzzes

Whatever they mean I think they need to proofread some of the things they write because there's a lot there that is difficult to decipher, besides working through the past and present tense jumping all over the place.

As far as the issues listed;
1. If an app isn't giving you notifications unless you're in the app, would typically be caused by the app being in one of the sleep lists. To see if your email app is being put to sleep navigate Settings>Battery and device care>Battery>Background usage limits>check the list of app under Sleeping apps and Deep sleeping app. If your email app appears in either of those lists remove it. When an app is put to sleep it is essentially cut off from the outside world until it is opened for use. Since you mentioned that you're an antivirus user, check that your AV app hasn't put the app to sleep or cut it off because it sees reading your email as a safety issue. Also check your Battery or Memory Saver app for the same thing.

2. Where are you watching videos when you notice this sync issue? Is it a major app, like YouTube, or online through your browser or what are you doing when you notice this? Wired or wireless ear buds or both? The S21 is a beast when it comes to processing power but even its resources can be taxed if there is too much going on. Next time you want to watch something with headphones/ear buds, first go into your quick apps page, sometimes called multi-tasking page, and close everything there that is not the app you're watching the video on. See if reducing your background usage gives you enough RAM for everything to run smooth. Again if you have a battery/memory saver try disabling that as well. Battery savers, memory savers and anti-virus apps usually cause more problems than they solve and both your number 1 and 2 are issues that could be related to these types of apps.

3. Assuming this is a buzzing noise, is this something that happens when using the external speakers, ear buds or when are you noticing this? An external speaker buzz could be a damaged or blown speaker, which might go back to where did you buy the phone? Was it new, used or refurbished? When does it happen? Is the phone plugged in when this happens? Are the ear buds plugged in when this happens? I've never had this on a phone but I've noticed I get static on my PS controller when I have my headphones plugged in charging and playing at the same time. Really we need more information to really address this.

4. Again the S21 has a really great processor so if you have apps that aren't loading the first time or that won't open, there is something eating up your RAM. Which takes me back to anti-virus, battery booster and memory booster type apps which are always running in the background and hog a lot of resources for no reward. Well unless you consider having a device that runs at half capacity a reward. Just like with my suggestion for number 2, close background apps and disable any of the "saver" apps.

Let us know what you find for more and better advice.

Oh I didn't address the "beeping" possibility because there are too many scenarios for that and since bees buzz, I just assumed.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Bees for your phone...

Check out this Wallpaper from @Zedge https://www.zedge.net/wallpaper/c9f82ccd-6a61-4482-98d0-09b704936a27 #Zedge #Wallpaper
a09d50d3e7d3fdcaed11b41cab45b2b6.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yadde