S21U backordered

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
My sister wanted a new device and with cash back, I was able to order her one. The order was placed on August 24th and is supposed to ship by September 17th, which is tomorrow. It looks like all s21 devices are in low supply. I'm not really mad, just frustrated for her. Anyway, just wanted to vent.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
My sister wanted a new device and with cash back, I was able to order her one. The order was placed on August 24th and is supposed to ship by September 17th, which is tomorrow. It looks like all s21 devices are in low supply. I'm not really mad, just frustrated for her. Anyway, just wanted to vent.
I just sold my ultra. I'm still waiting on my watch.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Probably related to the global chip shortage, it's no wonder they didn't release a Note this year when they are having supply issues with the S21 Ultra this late in the year.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to post an update. I got a ship notice yesterday that the new phone will be here on Saturday. We may not get it for a few days after that though as we won't be home then. Oh well, we've waited this long already, what's another day or two?

Last edited:

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Apparently FedEx is having as much trouble as the USPS. The device shipped from TX and is coming to NY. It made it to OH and then to PA. I was like omg, it's so close! Then it went to NC. And the original delivery date of Saturday has now moved to Wednesday.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Apparently FedEx is having as much trouble as the USPS. The device shipped from TX and is coming to NY. It made it to OH and then to PA. I was like omg, it's so close! Then it went to NC. And the original delivery date of Saturday has now moved to Wednesday.

Sucks. With UPS this has happened too like with my business recently. Like if the trailer doesn't get to the hub until 10pm they wont unload the boxes until the following morning, a day and a half later if it's UPS ground.

Then one of my phone case suppliers is still processing orders from Sept and hasn't even got to mine yet. Costing me sales.

Then you had Southwest cancel 1800 flights. Mostly due to weather is false. They also tried to blame it on air traffic control which government said they didn't have any major issues. They're reporting it's a labor issue that caused the delays this weekend.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a feeling it's going to get worse. In this instance, she may never get her phone because again on Wednesday, we won't be home. Same for the rest of the week until Sunday. And they want her trade-in back by the 23rd.

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I have a feeling it's going to get worse. In this instance, she may never get her phone because again on Wednesday, we won't be home. Same for the rest of the week until Sunday. And they want her trade-in back by the 23rd.
If you're not going to be home Wednesday, just instruct FedEx to deliver it to the nearest FedEx store or drop off point nearest your house. They will hold it until you can pick it up.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
If you're not going to be home Wednesday, just instruct FedEx to deliver it to the nearest FedEx store or drop off point nearest your house. They will hold it until you can pick it up.

Do I just call them for that or can I leave a note instructing them to do that? Never really done this before.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I've checked the app and website and it says the shipper doesn't allow any changes to this shipment. I can however do a vacation hold. Maybe I should do that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang