Odd phone behavior

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I had been using a magnetic phone mount for a couple of weeks with no issues. Just the other night though my screen froze and started flickering on off and on, off and on somewhat rapidly. I took it off the magnet mount and removed the magnet from the car, it seems fine since. Thinking maybe the magnetic mount caused the screen flickering?

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I had been using a magnetic phone mount for a couple of weeks with no issues. Just the other night though my screen froze and started flickering on off and on, off and on somewhat rapidly. I took it off the magnet mount and removed the magnet from the car, it seems fine since. Thinking maybe the magnetic mount caused the screen flickering?
That is odd but I'm not surprised a magnet might cause a weird behavior. I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I have my s21 set to reboot every Sunday night to keep things running well. I have always done this and no issues. Ok IOS I have to manually reset different options to get the same affect.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That is so odd. My in husband and in-laws have used magnetic case mounts with their phones all the time, but it doesn't surprise me that something like that could crop up, maybe due to prolonged exposure.