One UI beta

Joshua Luther2

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm considering the beta. But I'm on Verizon and I'd have to flash the U1 ROM using Odin and then flash the beta. Which means wiping my data and I hate setting up my phone. I just don't have the time to do it. I just wish the Verizon version wasn't restricted from enrolling in the beta. That's something I miss from having the Pixel 4xl. I bought it unlocked from Google. Although I do love all the Samsung customizations. I may pull the trigger and flash the beta over the Christmas holiday break when I have more time at home. I'm sure the beta 4 will be out by then and will be more stable and not have as many bugs.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
After downloading I didn't see much of a change but that was on Nova now on one Ui there are a lot of new features that I am still finding very fast and battery life has improved. Will report back with updated changes.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
ZRam on the global, Exynos, S21 Ultra 512GB, (G998B), has increased to 4GB

Qy8PjNVl.png

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
I ended up having to uninstall the One UI 4.0 beta software on my S21 Ultra last night. Too many bugs and bad battery drain.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
No major issues here... I did notice this setting, VoNR. I don't think was here prior to beta. T-mobile locked here.

messages_0 (1).jpg

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
So its pretty stable ?

Yeah pretty stable. I have had a few minor issues. I think I have had only one instance where I had to reboot the phone due to an issue (Couldn't answer the phone) but that only happened once, other than that just minor things..Reporting all that I find..haha

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah pretty stable. I have had a few minor issues. I think I have had only one instance where I had to reboot the phone due to an issue (Couldn't answer the phone) but that only happened once, other than that just minor things..Reporting all that I find..haha
Good

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Super smoothe so far no real issues at all. Using nova you don't see all that 12 has to offer but One Ui 4 is still not better than Nova.

Update
I just had my screen freeze for the first time had to reboot to get it working again hopefully the final release fixes this.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance