Echo on wifi calling

suzolin13

Jan 30, 2021
Visit site
Ever since my latest update I have problems where anyone I am talking to hears an echo when wifi calling is turned on. Makes no difference if the call is on the handset or on speakerphone... For now I have turned wifi calling off, but that isn't a long term solution.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, is your WiFi signal good and steady ?
How long in are in the call when it starts the echo ? Can also try safe mode or if have a case take it off to test .

suzolin13

Jan 30, 2021
Visit site
Very strong wifi signal...echo is immediate and lasts the entire call. Removing the case made no difference. I make multiple calls from the exact same place in my house. Last week before the update I had no problem. Ever since the update I have the echo...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Very strong wifi signal...echo is immediate and lasts the entire call. Removing the case made no difference. I make multiple calls from the exact same place in my house. Last week before the update I had no problem. Ever since the update I have the echo...
Have you cleared cache in recovery?

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Ever since my latest update I have problems where anyone I am talking to hears an echo when wifi calling is turned on. Makes no difference if the call is on the handset or on speakerphone... For now I have turned wifi calling off, but that isn't a long term solution.

I have experienced the same issue. Started with the last beta Samsung pushed out and persists with the initial release version. I suggest giving another patch cycle or two to see if they sort it out.

Post Nine

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
have you tried it in safe mode?
submit an error report when it happens again (Samsung Members app > + Button > Error report)

Mason Irvin

Dec 4, 2021
Visit site
I fixed it by clearing the cache on the phone app. Afterwards I haven't had an issue again yet. Let me knownif it works for you too.

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issue with the person on the other line heaing echos only on speakerphone when using wifi calling

I keep having echo problems when I have the speakerphone on. And I'm on Verizon. Ever since the last update. i have to reboot my phone to fix it. then a few days later it starts again. I was just on the phone for an hour with someone and no problems. then called mom and called back twice and each time she can still hear herself echo on the phone. It happened with the pharmacy too awhile back. I'm sick of this. I tried clearing the cache like you guys was talking about but didn't fix it.

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
anyone have an update on this issue? I still can't talk to mom every night without the echo. so i either have to hang up and restart the phone and call her back, not use speakerphone which is annoying to hold the phone to my ear the whole time. Or turn the wifi off.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
anyone have an update on this issue? I still can't talk to mom every night without the echo. so i either have to hang up and restart the phone and call her back, not use speakerphone which is annoying to hold the phone to my ear the whole time. Or turn the wifi off.
You try Mason suggestion?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11