Galaxy S21 4g/5g Connection Issues

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a galaxy s21 thats ~ a year old.

I am having issues with my 4g/5g connection. The Phone says i have connection but i dont always have internet.

The only way i have found to fix this issue is to either remove cache or go into settings->connections->mobile networks->network operators-> and choose my own network operator manually (this is a temp fix that i have to keep refreshing a few times a day)

I am on verizon.

Any ideas? Could the sim card be going bad?

thanks!

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Same issue on TMobile I just shut off 5g and all is good just no use of 5 g. I have a iPhone 13 and no issues at all.

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
I too get this issue at times when roaming around in various cities. I am with tmobile and find that the 5G takes a few minutes in order to establish a good connection.. or.. a connection that works. All bars are full, yet there are times where I cannot browse or do things online.

This has been an on going issue, and not just recently, as reported in that link. This is my first 5G phone, so not sure if it is a phone or carrier issue, as i was with AT&T prior, but never had mobile data connection issue, but then again I wasn't on 5G then.

Not sure if it is worth checking with T-mobile?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2