I'm having an issue that I hope someone may have dealt with. I have the S21 Ultra on Verizon prepaid. I originally used my sim from my iPhone. It worked fine other than no WiFi calling. I activated a new sim with Verizon on the phone. After that, my phone was activated but I keep getting a message that it isn't. I also still have no wifi calling. Most irritating is that I have problems with texts going through. Most media texts will not go. Sometimes straight typed texts won't go through. I went to the Verizon store and they are clueless. I've reset to factory, reset network settings, did a hard restart on the phone, etc. Anyone have any ideas?
    12-05-2021 04:24 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I don't know if this is still needed on Verizon, but contact their support and ask if the phone needs to be reprovisioned.
    J Dubbs and Rob Thompson2 like this.
    12-05-2021 04:28 PM
    i'd contact Verizon too
    Rob Thompson2 likes this.
    12-06-2021 11:35 AM
    I'm having an issue that I hope someone may have dealt with. I have the S21 Ultra on Verizon prepaid. I originally used my sim from my iPhone. It worked fine other than no WiFi calling. I activated a new sim with Verizon on the phone. After that, my phone was activated but I keep getting a message that it isn't. I also still have no wifi calling. Most irritating is that I have problems with texts going through. Most media texts will not go. Sometimes straight typed texts won't go through. I went to the Verizon store and they are clueless. I've reset to factory, reset network settings, did a hard restart on the phone, etc. Anyone have any ideas?
    When you have this problem, are you in a poor cell coverage area, and relying on wifi only for data? I dont want to ask a dumb question, but you did go and enable wifi calling, correct? Anyway, I just moved to a fringe area of coverage, and i had the same issues with MMS text messages not sending, or first one would go, but then a response back would not go, etc. I ended up installing a verizon cell extender and that fixed all the problems. Seems certain things still need cell connection to work correctly.
    12-07-2021 08:44 AM
    When you have this problem, are you in a poor cell coverage area, and relying on wifi only for data? I dont want to ask a dumb question, but you did go and enable wifi calling, correct? Anyway, I just moved to a fringe area of coverage, and i had the same issues with MMS text messages not sending, or first one would go, but then a response back would not go, etc. I ended up installing a verizon cell extender and that fixed all the problems. Seems certain things still need cell connection to work correctly.
    It will not connect to wifi calling. This problem exists with wifi as well as full 5g service.
    12-12-2021 11:31 AM
    This seems to be more of a verizon issue with programming the phone correctly for their network. Call their support and see if they can reprogram the sim to the phone.
    12-12-2021 01:56 PM
    I know EXACTLY what the issue is. First, you must be using Google messages. Go to settings/chat features and see if it says connected at the top. I'll bet it doesn't. Because Google is thinking you're sim is still in your iPhone. This happened to me when I took my sim out of my ZTE axon 10 pro, and put it into my s21 ultra. It took over 3 months, but Google finally recognized my s 21 ultra and now everything is fine. Wifi calling included.
    12-17-2021 05:33 PM
    I know someone who similar issues.
    He had to put the sim card back into the iPhone and sign out of iMessage
    12-17-2021 07:56 PM