S21 Ultra issues

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm starting to get really annoyed with this phone. Facebook notifications won't refresh unless I force close the app. Instagram for the past two days won't let me post anything. I'm sure it's just an app problem that they'll hopefully fix. But the Facebook issue has been like this since the update to Android 12.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm starting to get really annoyed with this phone. Facebook notifications won't refresh unless I force close the app. Instagram for the past two days won't let me post anything. I'm sure it's just an app problem that they'll hopefully fix. But the Facebook issue has been like this since the update to Android 12.
It's not your phone or a samsung problem. It's Facebook.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the Facebook issue along with a couplw other apps. Also now I can't use voice texting which irks me because I use it for the evening delivery job often. Looking into it to try and fix

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I sort of fixed the Instagram issue. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Also, I have two accounts. It seems the issue may have been fixed when I only signed into one account. I also went into the Instagram app and turned off auto update the app. When I reinstalled it, the UI was different where the + button was at the bottom. When I closed the app and reopened it, it was back at the top. That's weird. I know it's not a specific issue with my phone, but more likely due to Android 12.