Setting intelligence??!

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

What does setting intelligence mean ?? I see it often shows on my Google activity. First it shows android.settings, then com.android.settings.intelligence. At the same time it shows Samsung Internet browser, is it because I delete something ?? I have tried searching on Google but do not get a good answer on what it is ??
Anyone can explain?

anonyym92

Dec 26, 2021
Visit site
The system intelligence is a system app by Google. It will run in the background. It is nothing to worry about.

Are you sure about that? Strange that it shows that I have first been to settings, right afterwards it shows setting intelligence, and the same time shows Samsung Internet browser. When I search on Google, does it say in some places that intelligence means that you change profile? Do not quite understand it.
But it's not every day it shows.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

anonyym92

Dec 26, 2021
Visit site
Can you show us a screenshot of where you're seeing "setting intelligence"? I think everyone here is assuming you mean "Android System Intelligence."

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

yes i mean com.android.settings.intelligence. but every time it shows it also shows com.android.setting. And com.android.setting always shows on Google activity when I go to settings .. so I know what it is, but do not understand why android intelligence shows at the same time

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
yes i mean com.android.settings.intelligence. but every time it shows it also shows com.android.setting. And com.android.setting always shows on Google activity when I go to settings .. so I know what it is, but do not understand why android intelligence shows at the same time
Like I mentioned Google activities will show you many things and they will be worded as such maybe even duplicated , there too many to know what every process is doing to go over , take a look at my Note20U under system apps , Samsung combined with user apps will have over 400 installedScreenshot_20211227-111613_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20211227-111550_Settings.jpg

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Android System Intelligence use to be called Device Personalization Services (as mentioned in the previous link shared by mustang7757). It's also not unusual for other system apps to ping your Google account -- they're just refreshing data. Things are working as they should.

anonyym92

Dec 26, 2021
Visit site
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Android System Intelligence use to be called Device Personalization Services (as mentioned in the previous link shared by mustang7757). It's also not unusual for other system apps to ping your Google account -- they're just refreshing data. Things are working as they should.

I searched on google and found this: « Android Settings Intelligence is an automatic profile changer for Android. It's the whole system and you can not uninstall it. Do not worry, it is not malicious software or anything. The purpose of the app is to let you build profiles, which can be incredibly useful.»

profile changer? what do they mean by that?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Did you read the link from 9to5Google that mustang7757 shared above in post 11? From that link: “Device Personalization Services” is the method through which Google delivers and updates features like Now Playing (on Pixel), Live Caption, and smart actions in notifications to Android devices. This app, updated via the Play Store, is now being renamed to “Android System Intelligence,” at least on Google Pixel phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momo78