Camera question Galaxy Ultra 21

EODK9Trainer

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Seems none of my videos 9 or 10 seconds can be sent to my gmail without me getting the Exceeded the 25mg error message. No techie here at all and am really unclear how to fix this. These videos, which I only do once in a while for church functions, cannot be sent to email for me to download onto our church Facebook page. I do not have FB on my phone and will not add it and besides, I normally have a few pics to add to this video as well. Appreciate it. (I would like to do slightly longer videos as well if possible)

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like Samsung link sharing is just what you're looking for. Go into Samsung Gallery, select your video, then tap the sharing icon at the bottom, then tap Quick Share. This will upload your photo or video to a Samsung server and give you a link to it that you can email to yourself, and then you can download the file from that link in the email.

EODK9Trainer

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. This seemed to work but when I sent the test to my wife is said it was over the 25mb and would send as a Google Drive attachment. But it did seem to send so just waiting for her to check it when she can.

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't know why it's telling you that. It can't be over 25MB. You're only emailing a link. And make sure you're using the Samsung Gallery to share from. If you use the sharing in the Google Photos app, it'll use a Google server to upload to, and there's a chance that they could downgrade the quality of the video/photo you upload via the link sharing. I don't believe Samsung link sharing will downgrade. Perhaps a little experimentation would help clarify.

EODK9Trainer

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I don't know why it's telling you that. It can't be over 25MB. You're only emailing a link. And make sure you're using the Samsung Gallery to share from. If you use the sharing in the Google Photos app, it'll use a Google server to upload to, and there's a chance that they could downgrade the quality of the video/photo you upload via the link sharing. I don't believe Samsung link sharing will downgrade. Perhaps a little experimentation would help clarify.

Thanks. I'll certainly try and figure this out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante