Which screen protector should I use for a phone with a curved screen?

Peggie Frausto

May 16, 2022
Visit site
My phone has a curved screen. I use a tempered glass screen protector and the effect is not good. There are bubbles on the screen and the fingerprint unlocking is slow. So which screen protector should I use instead?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

Ah, the age-old dilemma and question! I have been in your position, as have countless others here around the forums! It's a very frustrating issue, yes?

Other users will give different recommendations based on experience. I personally recommend Zagg. Others will say Whitestone Dome. You will get lots of great suggestions here!

What phone are you using at the moment? One thing I'd recommend is to try and use the manufacturer-specific brand for a screen protector. For example, I used Samsung's screen protector for my S10. It'd still curl up at the edges but it would last for a few months at least.

Good luck, and let us know what you decide!

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

Ah, the age-old dilemma and question! I have been in your position, as have countless others here around the forums! It's a very frustrating issue, yes?

Other users will give different recommendations based on experience. I personally recommend Zagg. Others will say Whitestone Dome. You will get lots of great suggestions here!

What phone are you using at the moment? One thing I'd recommend is to try and use the manufacturer-specific brand for a screen protector. For example, I used Samsung's screen protector for my S10. It'd still curl up at the edges but it would last for a few months at least.

Good luck, and let us know what you decide!

Whitestone Dome.

I've had one on for about a year and it works very well, no bubbles if you fit it correctly. The fingerprint sensor isn't as good as without a screen protector but it never will be. It's the price you pay for protection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze