My audio on youtube automatically decreases by 20% and I have to keep putting it at full volume

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is this only when using earphones, or also when using the main speaker?

Hashan15

May 31, 2022
Visit site
Omg yes ... under volume, the cursor was set at 80%, the exact limit it tends to go back to. I moved the cursor to the far right and hope it fixes it :)
I thank you profusely because it was an annoying device quirk. I do hope that one day when you face something annoying, that it is fixed through the kindness of a stranger just like how you helped me :)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Omg yes ... under volume, the cursor was set at 80%, the exact limit it tends to go back to. I moved the cursor to the far right and hope it fixes it :)
I thank you profusely because it was an annoying device quirk. I do hope that one day when you face something annoying, that it is fixed through the kindness of a stranger just like how you helped me :)
Ok hopefully thats all it was

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
I don t have a Samsung but I found this.

Go to settings > sound and vibration > volume > tap the dots in the top right corner > tap on media volume limit > and make sure the media volume limit is set to off

Hashan15

May 31, 2022
Visit site
The same issue persists. Media volume limit was set to off. Volume was at 80%, I moved cursor to max right side. I think I'll take it to android service center. Its still covered by warranty

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The same issue persists. Media volume limit was set to off. Volume was at 80%, I moved cursor to max right side. I think I'll take it to android service center. Its still covered by warranty
Can you try safe mode ? Maybe some 3rd party app causing this