My Galaxy S 21 Plus i noticed while cleaning in the bright light has lots of faint swirl mark scratches from cleaning the screen. I thought Gorilla Glass was stronger then that? I'm very careful with my phone and always use it in the pouch in my bag or my holster. I've never had a screen scratch that easy. I use microfiber clothes to clean the screen.
    06-05-2022 12:13 AM
    My Galaxy S 21 Plus i noticed while cleaning in the bright light has lots of faint swirl mark scratches from cleaning the screen. I thought Gorilla Glass was stronger then that? I'm very careful with my phone and always use it in the pouch in my bag or my holster. I've never had a screen scratch that easy. I use microfiber clothes to clean the screen.
    I'm not surprised, unfortunately. The last phone I used without a screen protector was a Note 3, many moons ago and I recall it getting a scratch on the screen from being in my back pocket and I was quite annoyed about it.

All it takes is a random piece of sand.

If you put a screen protector on it now, you can possibly hide the scratch and prevent further damage.
    mustang7757 and 1raygin like this.
    06-05-2022 06:06 AM
    I'm not surprised, unfortunately. The last phone I used without a screen protector was a Note 3, many moons ago and I recall it getting a scratch on the screen from being in my back pocket and I was quite annoyed about it.

If you put a screen protector on it now, you can possibly hide the scratch and prevent further damage.
    Yup I remember scratch way back when , always use a screen protector after that
    1raygin and tadpoles like this.
    06-05-2022 06:40 AM

I just got the screen protectors the other day haven't took the time to put one on. I went forever without a screen protector on my GS9+ and never noticed any scratches. and my GS21 i had for 6 months before the replacement i went awhile without one then got one and then my fingerprints wouldn't read half the time after redoing them several times. I never noticed scratches on the 21.
    06-05-2022 06:20 PM
    The best screen protectors for your phone are the Whitestone Dome. They cost more for a reason.
    06-05-2022 06:37 PM
    They gotta get this double-posting issue resolved.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    06-05-2022 06:56 PM
    They gotta get this double-posting issue resolved.
    I agree lol
    tadpoles likes this.
    06-05-2022 07:06 PM