@gmail.com being rejected by Messages/Textra

Tim98TA

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I send a lot of messages, from my computer, to my phone to use as reminders or when I have to send a long text. Takes me too long to do it on the phones keypad, so I do it via pc, send as a text to my phone and forward from there. Been doing this for many years.
About 3-4 weeks ago, my email messages stated bouncing back to gmail.
Here is the error message.
421 4.1.0 <xxxxxx@gmail.com> sender rejected AUP#CDRBL

I am on Sprint/T-Mobile.
I use XXX-XXX-XXXX@pm.sprint.com, XXX-XXX-XXXX@messaging.sprintpcs.com, XXX-XXX-XXXX@tmomail.com to send the text/email.

Anyone else having this issue?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
No, I'm talking about the stock messaging app that came with the phone. It doesn't reach that app either, so it's not a Textra(My default texting app) problem.
You have Textra in your title, so both Samsung which is default app and Textra same issue, what about Google messages?

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Have you looked at your account with your carrier? Just to see if maybe there is a message block or some other setting? Maybe they changed something.

Brett Spence

Aug 11, 2022
Visit site
Chiming in because my gmail also just started giving me a couple different "Delivery Incomplete" messages back after being flawless for the last 7 months to my 'xxxxxxxxxx@tmomail.net'.

The messages are still making it, but not always on time, and sometimes making it to my phone in 'catch up' batches.

As info I'm using a W10 computer to generate the text via python script to an iPhone. The same message goes to an android phone at the same time, different carrier, no issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz