Ok this may sound really dumb. But my greeting has been my greeting forever and I have no idea what it even says. I'd like to listen to it and probably change it up some. Try as I might I cannot find anywhere in settings on this and I have no 13 year old around to ask. Help.
    09-26-2022 11:20 AM
    Well, first off a 13 year old probably wouldn't know what voicemail was lol.

You can usually get to your voicemail by pressing and holding 1 on the dialler. You should also be able to dial a number to reach your voicemail. but that will be dependant on your carrier
    09-26-2022 11:38 AM
    Well, first off a 13 year old probably wouldn't know what voicemail was lol.

You can usually get to your voicemail by pressing and holding 1 on the dialler. You should also be able to dial a number to reach your voicemail. but that will be dependant on your carrier
    Reference the 13 year old I'm sure you're right. And I apologize for not being specific enough. I meant to say I need to get into my phone to hear my greeting that I likely recorded many years ago. I've been with Verizon back since when it was Bell Atlantic back back in the 90's. But I want to see about changing my greeting in my VM.
    09-26-2022 01:16 PM
    Reference the 13 year old I'm sure you're right. And I apologize for not being specific enough. I meant to say I need to get into my phone to hear my greeting that I likely recorded many years ago. I've been with Verizon back since when it was Bell Atlantic back back in the 90's. But I want to see about changing my greeting in my VM.
    Sorry. I have Verizon but never made a personal greeting. I just kept whatever the robot says.
    EODK9Trainer likes this.
    09-26-2022 01:19 PM
    For both of my network operators, I can change the greeting from that menu (although I also just left the robot to do it). Unfortunately I'm using different carriers in a different country so I've no idea how Verizon does things... I do think it's a bit odd if they don't let you change your voicemail greeting from in your voicemail though.
    09-26-2022 01:37 PM
    I was hoping someone knew of a setting in these 21's that worked for all carriers. I'll keep pushing buttons until something happens or I'll just keep my old greeting.
    09-26-2022 01:50 PM
    See if this voicemail guide helps: https://scache.vzw.com/dam/support/p...ide-86menu.pdf
    Laura Knotek and EODK9Trainer like this.
    09-26-2022 02:19 PM
    When you call your voicemail through dialer pad , in beginning or end it should ask for option
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-26-2022 02:27 PM
    When you call your voicemail through dialer pad , in beginning or end it should ask for option
    I did the VM thing even though knowing I did not have any and found where to help do what I was looking for. Easier than I thought with a little reminder. Thanks
    09-26-2022 03:29 PM
    I did the VM thing even though knowing I did not have any and found where to help do what I was looking for. Easier than I thought with a little reminder. Thanks
    Awesome
    09-26-2022 03:37 PM