Dang. I couldn't help myself!

BlackZeppelin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I have a Note 9 and was determined to hold out for the S23 series. But the trigger finger got the better of me.

And so I pre-ordered a burgundy 256 GB S22 Ultra. Looking really forward to getting it, in a week or two.

Fare thee well, faithful Note 9. A lot of fond memories of that phone, still running well, just battery and charging issues.

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I have a Note 9 and was determined to hold out for the S23 series. But the trigger finger got the better of me.

And so I pre-ordered a burgundy 256 GB S22 Ultra. Looking really forward to getting it, in a week or two.

Fare thee well, faithful Note 9. A lot of fond memories of that phone, still running well, just battery and charging issues.

I have a Note 20 Ultra that I am trading in for a S22 Ultra. Can't wait to get my new Samsung! Was holding out for a Samsung with the S-Pen.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

I think you were a real trooper for hanging on to the note 9 that long. I know a lot of people like them, but for me it was the worst note. I thought the display was not that great.

I traded in a Samsung S10+ for the 22 ultra. I couldn't pass up Verizon's $1,000 trade in for it.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I could see a Note 20U user being able to stand pat for a while longer. But the Note 9 IMO is past its prime time as its now 4 years old.

desnabc44

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Congrats! I'm also coming from a Note 9. Mine still runs well but it's time to upgrade. I'm really looking forward to getting my 22 Ultra. Ordered burgundy and hoping it still shows up by the 25th.

Tech friend

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
@BlackZeppelin, @desnabc44,

it would be nice if you could post your impressions here after switching from the Note9 to the S22 Ultra.

My Note9 still works perfectly, but it receives security updates now only quarterly (and then twice a year).

So I am currently considering whether to buy the S22 Ultra now, or perhaps hold out until the S23 Ultra...

BlackZeppelin

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
@BlackZeppelin, @desnabc44,

it would be nice if you could post your impressions here after switching from the Note9 to the S22 Ultra.

My Note9 still works perfectly, but it receives security updates now only quarterly (and then twice a year).

So I am currently considering whether to buy the S22 Ultra now, or perhaps hold out until the S23 Ultra...

Hey I will post my comparisons when I get it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital