General S-pen Translate feature not working in custom rom

mrprabhjoy

May 15, 2022
Visit site
Hi. I have indian S908E variant and I have flashed Auora Chinese custom rom. I like it & running very well but when I translate any text using Spen it shows ''A server error has occurred'' I have deleted current Translate apk & downloaded again from apkmirror & replaced it with correct permissions but still getting same issue. There are no all languages also on this translate app. Can someone help me to get this spen translate work. Thankfully.

mrprabhjoy

May 15, 2022
Visit site
Welcome.

Have you sent feedback to the developer of the ROM?

I have no access to contact with rom developer due to some reasons like restricted chinese websites in my country & developer is available on wechat official account that I couldn't able to create it without QR code.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have no access to contact with rom developer due to some reasons like restricted chinese websites in my country & developer is available on wechat official account that I couldn't able to create it without QR code.
Welcome to AC!
Try email , where did u get the custom ROM?

mrprabhjoy

May 15, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Try email , where did u get the custom ROM?

Not even have email. I tried many ways to get contact with them but failed. I got rom from another website romjd.com but without any support.
2nd thing, After installing vpn app, now Spen Translator able to translate text and its translating with chinese baidu translator server. That mean it needs china server to work this S Pen Translator but I want to access without vpn with stock Spen translator app with all languages supported, its little clue so that you can help me. Thank you

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Not even have email. I tried many ways to get contact with them but failed. I got rom from another website romjd.com but without any support.
2nd thing, After installing vpn app, now Spen Translator able to translate text and its translating with chinese baidu translator server. That mean it needs china server to work this S Pen Translator but I want to access without vpn with stock Spen translator app with all languages supported, its little clue so that you can help me. Thank you

Makes sense since the firmware you installed not from your region and VPN worked

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I never heard of that site you got the rom , you can check XDA forums and see if they have something better as they more geared to that stuff

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Me personally back in the day never installed a ROM that a I couldn't get in contact with a dev and made sure it was popular and supported

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith