2nd May Update

Will_T

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I just got the update on Verizon locked. May be just coincidence but as soon as it finished now scrolling up and down in apps is jumpy.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Do you recall how big the "first" May update was?

The Canadian May update weighed in at 650 lbs, I mean, MBs, so I'm wondering if it already contained this one.
I don't recall I usually have a log in my settings but since I updated to unlock firmware again it deleted that until next update, I believe it was around there and no it wouldn't include because it's different build number

Shellcracker

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Same here. It's always such a tease waiting. Especially when they are major updates. I'm sure this one is minor. Currently anxiously awaiting the Android Auto update with split screen capability due this summer. Can't happen soon enough.

Turns out this one is what I'd call "significant" since it comes with camera improvements(which was unexpected).

Here is how I view updates:

Minor: The standard bug fixes and stability maintenance.

Significant: Improvements in certain areas, such as the camera, as is the case in this 2nd May update.

Major: Upgrade to the newest version of android and/or updates to the UI.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Should be coming soon. The last update was good for me. Phone snappier. Nothing yet unlocked ultra on T mobile

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante