2nd May Update

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Really too bad they don't list out fixes. Should be more transparent as well as let people know that had certain bugs that it's been resolved.

Hardhat Harry

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
Oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH, another update, OH...MY...GOSH, I didn't get it yet, when will I get it, I can't stand it, when will it get released to my phone? I've had 87 cups of coffee waiting for the update, I didn't get it yet. What is the problem with them, when will I get it? I can't sleep until I get another update. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!! What am I going to do......I check every 15 minutes and nothing yet, WHOA IS ME! Don't the carriers know that all is lost until we get an update? :D

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH, another update, OH...MY...GOSH, I didn't get it yet, when will I get it, I can't stand it, when will it get released to my phone? I've had 87 cups of coffee waiting for the update, I didn't get it yet. What is the problem with them, when will I get it? I can't sleep until I get another update. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!! What am I going to do......I check every 15 minutes and nothing yet, WHOA IS ME! Don't the carriers know that all is lost until we get an update? :D
This explains 87 cups of coffee

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
i can say im a little of both
Same here. It's always such a tease waiting. Especially when they are major updates. I'm sure this one is minor. Currently anxiously awaiting the Android Auto update with split screen capability due this summer. Can't happen soon enough.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Same here. It's always such a tease waiting. Especially when they are major updates. I'm sure this one is minor. Currently anxiously awaiting the Android Auto update with split screen capability due this summer. Can't happen soon enough.
Yeah heard about AA split screen pretty cool

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site

This is gold.

This post has been posted 2 trillion times on every android forum since about 2010 lol.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I never quite understand the update anxiety I see sometimes. Is is that people's phones are broken and they need an update to hopefully fix a broken/buggy device or what? I've been using both Android and iOS for years and years and there's oftens that perceptible upgrade anxiety on our Android side.

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I never quite understand the update anxiety I see sometimes. Is is that people's phones are broken and they need an update to hopefully fix a broken/buggy device or what? I've been using both Android and iOS for years and years and there's oftens that perceptible upgrade anxiety on our Android side.
Oh, the anxiety is real! Is it going to give me some great news features? Is my phone going to feel like a brand new phone? Is it going to run smoother? Is it going to change something to make it worse? Is it going to slow down my phone; mess with my apps; kill my battery life? Is it going to brick my phone (this happened to me once). But alas, usually it's just security updates... no big deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463