Samsung Cutting Production All models

Shellcracker

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Makes me worried that by cutting quantity of products, prices for said products will end up increasing. Probably good thing now I got my S22 with 4 years of software upgrades.

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
This honestly surprises me. It was really hard to get ahold of my 512gb S22 ultra in my area. Even now stores just aren't carrying stock around here.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Makes sense. Inflation, high gas prices are going to cut in all manufacturing products. I will keep my insurance on the fold 3 for now. I'll see what the fold 4 brings,but not looking like much better then the 3 from the rumors.

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Makes sense. Inflation, high gas prices are going to cut in all manufacturing products. I will keep my insurance on the fold 3 for now. I'll see what the fold 4 brings,but not looking like much better then the 3 from the rumors.
The big improvements I've heard and please don't quote me on this, is they are looking to upgrade build quality again and bring the camera up to par with the S series.

1raygin

Jun 24, 2017
Visit site
I agree. This decision seems to make sound business sense given the direction that the economy is headed. Personally I tend to upgrade every between 2 1/2 to 3 years so I'm good.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
How's the screen holding up on yours? I flirted with getting it a few months before I got the ultra but kept changing my mind cause of all the people saying the crease was getting so bad and noticible.
The screen is holding up good. Gave me a scare a couple weeks ago, a crack formed on bottom screen in crease. Couldn't tell if it was screen or screen protector, turned out to be screen protector. Replaced free under warranty,but I figure I'll be putting a whitedome on it after warranty period if I keep it that long.

You notice the crease in middle, but becomes normal over time and don't notice it. I'm still a fold user and intend on it for awhile.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad I got my S22 Ultra back in February. I'm good now for at least 2 years, but I'm glad I got it when I did.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I waited 4 weeks for samsung direct to ship my 512 unlocked S22 ultra never came .so I then canceledit that phone and went thru best buy. waited 1 week only for my unlocked S22 ultra phantom white from them. I am happy. I still have 8 month old note 20 ultra

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I waited 4 weeks for samsung direct to ship my 512 unlocked S22 ultra never came .so I then canceledit that phone and went thru best buy. waited 1 week only for my unlocked S22 ultra phantom white from them. I am happy. I still have 8 month old note 20 ultra
I thought of what you had to go through when I first read The Verge article. The s22 Series release was stressful for so many people this year with all the delays & thefts. I hope we are not looking at the 'new normal'.

I didn't trade in my Note 20 Ultra when I bought the s22 Ultra so that I would have a good back up phone. I'll be okay for a few years unless I fall victim to some new model temptation.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
This honestly surprises me. It was really hard to get ahold of my 512gb S22 ultra in my area. Even now stores just aren't carrying stock around here.

Oh really they're hard to come by. We just got ours yesterday and only traded up our s21 Ultra because of the trade-in deal. And it's only been a day and I'm really liking the phone I don't really know much about the S Pen because I was never a note person. I mean I had a pen with my 21 but it was different of course and I hardly used it cuz it wasn't in the phone. But I upgraded just so when the next one came out I'd get more from my phone but I'm fine with sticking with this one for a while as good as I think it is so far.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad I got my S22 Ultra back in February. I'm good now for at least 2 years, but I'm glad I got it when I did.

That's like when we got our rest 21 512 Ultras they were hard to come by and now I'm glad we got our 22 offers and we got them quick. I won't be happy until we send our old ones back in the trade-in gets approved

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Oh really they're hard to come by. We just got ours yesterday and only traded up our s21 Ultra because of the trade-in deal. And it's only been a day and I'm really liking the phone I don't really know much about the S Pen because I was never a note person. I mean I had a pen with my 21 but it was different of course and I hardly used it cuz it wasn't in the phone. But I upgraded just so when the next one came out I'd get more from my phone but I'm fine with sticking with this one for a while as good as I think it is so far.
Enjoy the new phones.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I had never been a Note person either, but I got a Samsung Tab S6 Lite tablet 1½ years ago. There was an S Pen with my tablet, and I ended up using the S Pen. Now I think the S Pen is a great feature that I don't know how I lived without it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol