Samsung Screen Protector

bennett22

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
took a leap this week and ordered the samsung screen protector from amazon. i had read the earlier reviews on the samsung site and most of them weren't good, but for $16 and free shipping from amazon i was willing to give it a try. i gotta say, its only been on for a few days, but its pretty good. damn near feels like the screen protector that came on the note 10+ when i first got it. no fingers sticking occasionally, scrolling and using the pen is also nice and smooth. after it settled in for 24 hours, you can hardly tell its there if it wasn't for the camera notch. install was simple as well, it comes with a tray that the bottom of the phone sits in, start at the middle and go from there.

neopolotin75

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
took a leap this week and ordered the samsung screen protector from amazon. i had read the earlier reviews on the samsung site and most of them weren't good, but for $16 and free shipping from amazon i was willing to give it a try. i gotta say, its only been on for a few days, but its pretty good. damn near feels like the screen protector that came on the note 10+ when i first got it. no fingers sticking occasionally, scrolling and using the pen is also nice and smooth. after it settled in for 24 hours, you can hardly tell its there if it wasn't for the camera notch. install was simple as well, it comes with a tray that the bottom of the phone sits in, start at the middle and go from there.
I switched to it also after having 2 Whitestones chip on the side with no drops. It dies remind me of the Note 10 protector also...lol that was the 1st thing I thought

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
you have a link? Genuine Samsung product?

I am happy with my Spigen NeoFlex I put on since day 1 but when I got my screen replaced on my N20U it came with protector from Samsung and I did like the film used. Wouldn’t mind trying that come time to put a fresh screen protector.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I haven't tried mine yet. I'm glad to know that once it's time to remove my current screen protector, that the Samsung product should be fine. Thanks for posting your findings.
:)

Beachboy63

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
I agree. Using it on my S22+.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz