Looking for external lense rigs for the REGULAR S22

Shellcracker

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I have decided I want to up my mobile photography game and and in search of some good external lense kits that include macro shots and ones thst would be good for astrophotography. Everything I have found on Google search has been for the ULTRA. Nothing specific for the S22....

Is there a good external lens rig that is universal and compatible with the base S22?

MS3GT

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I have decided I want to up my mobile photography game and and in search of some good external lense kits that include macro shots and ones thst would be good for astrophotography. Everything I have found on Google search has been for the ULTRA. Nothing specific for the S22....

Is there a good external lens rig that is universal and compatible with the base S22?

Moment is great however pricey. It really depends how much you want to invest. The good thing is you will have to purchase a case and the lenses are universal so whenever you switch phones, use the lenses on the new case.

Shellcracker

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Moment is great however pricey. It really depends how much you want to invest. The good thing is you will have to purchase a case and the lenses are universal so whenever you switch phones, use the lenses on the new case.

Well shoot thats a bummer. I had seen on FB groups where folks showed some good macrophotography wirh what they said was an external lense added to their phone(some on various galaxy devices, others on iPhone, oppo, vivo, etc). But if it's hard to keep the lenses secure for good imaging, I may just hold off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781