Lowest volume still too high.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I Just picked up an s22+ and I find the lowest volume a bit too high. If I'm in bed and can't sleep I sometimes use my phone(I know, wrong thing to do) but don't want to wake my wife and son. My s21 it replaces definitely went lower. Is there any solution to this?

Thanks.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
earbuds... as loud as you want without waking anyone.

I use these for running but comfortable for general use.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...930a82b836&cjdata=MXxOfDB8WXww&token=eiLSivWq

I Just picked up an s22+ and I find the lowest volume a bit too high. If I'm in bed and can't sleep I sometimes use my phone(I know, wrong thing to do) but don't want to wake my wife and son. My s21 it replaces definitely went lower. Is there any solution to this?

Thanks.

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site

Thanks.
I like my Galaxy Buds live for bed because they don't jam in the ear canal; so they are comfy if you want to lay on your side.
My Bose NC 700's are great for immersion into the audio.
For general running around I find the Galaxy Buds Pro to be very good; with the ANC, and the ambient mode, I think thet are great for general use.
Of course I got both Galaxy Buds for free with a phone or tablet, but I like how they work with my S22Ultra and Tab S7+

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have some galaxybuds live but it would still be nice if the volume could have another notch between its current lowest setting and off. Thanks for the suggestions.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
The sound assistant module for good lock allows you to alter the amount that the volume controls adjust the volume by. Ithink by default it's 7%.

ThomasBlake

Apr 10, 2024
Visit site
The sound assistant module for good lock allows you to alter the amount that the volume controls adjust the volume by. Ithink by default it's 7%.
This is also a game changer for me since seeing this, so glad to find this thread! Was buying different earbuds seeing if they would play volume lower, but they were all similar...who knew the sound assistant could make it so much easier to adjust to exactly the level desired, didn't see this posted anywhere else online