Looking to pick up a 22 ultra

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
If you had a note 20 ultra the s22 ultra is the same phone. My s22 ultra works just as great. Lol

Any problems with texting on the s22 ultra? My note 20 gave me problems sending texts it had issues switching between 5g and lte which caused the text issues. Went to iPhone but miss android.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Best Note to date , battery and camera wise .
It has replace the S series Ultra model now and going forward so if your use to Note aeries device then youll be at home.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I picked up my 22 ultra tonight and so far very impressed. I installed android 13 also. I will give my review in a few weeks.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
So far I am super happy with the device I have not had any of the complaints that I've read about people are having. The device is super quick faster than my s21 was and the S-Pen works super super quick better than my old note 20 did. Like I said earlier in the post I will give it two week review after I get put this phone to its paces and see how good it really works but so far it's awesome not one problem whatsoever. I do all my typing with the Google voice button and my fingers don't even touch the keyboard anymore loving it.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
So far I am super happy with the device I have not had any of the complaints that I've read about people are having. The device is super quick faster than my s21 was and the S-Pen works super super quick better than my old note 20 did. Like I said earlier in the post I will give it two week review after I get put this phone to its paces and see how good it really works but so far it's awesome not one problem whatsoever. I do all my typing with the Google voice button and my fingers don't even touch the keyboard anymore loving it.
I hope you will like it. I'm happy with mine, which I've had since a few days before official release (Samsung sent mine a bit early). Mine is also on the beta.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I got to say this device is super snappy with a beautiful screen and great camera. I haven't run into any of the known issues so far and it runs better than my s21 did. The reception is also much better pick up a better 5G signal then the s21 and the 13 pro I had.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I got to say this device is super snappy with a beautiful screen and great camera. I haven't run into any of the known issues so far and it runs better than my s21 did. The reception is also much better pick up a better 5G signal then the s21 and the 13 pro I had.

This has been my experience as well. Very happy with my S22 Ultra

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
This has been my experience as well. Very happy with my S22 Ultra
I am actually very surprised how well this device works. I really changed from the 13 pro due to my eyesight the s22 ultra has a much brighter screen then the 13 pro did.
Also Android has a much quicker OS navigating around this device or most Android devices is much faster then any iPhone. They say the iPhone has a faster chip but their phones moves to slow for me.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I am actually very surprised how well this device works. I really changed from the 13 pro due to my eyesight the s22 ultra has a much brighter screen then the 13 pro did.
Also Android has a much quicker OS navigating around this device or most Android devices is much faster then any iPhone. They say the iPhone has a faster chip but their phones moves to slow for me.
Iphone is the fastest wheelchair around!

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the S22 Ultra. Moved from a Pixel 6 Pro.

Personally, I think the phone is great. Don't really have any issues with it. The screen is just exceptionally good, great battery life, great reception etc. It's everything a flagship should be.

If you're coming from a Note 20, the differences likely won't be massive though. Maybe if your phone is starting to show signs of slowdown then the S22U will be a nice experience.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae