Apple esim cards

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm considering upgrading to the iPhone 14 Pro, but after watching a few YouTube videos it seems the new Apple iPhone 14 is no longer using simcard but using the new esim. I also have the 22Ultra so I like switching phones from time to time. If I get the 14 Pro I will no longer be able to use the 22 Ultra. And I'm not sure how this will work with the T-Mobile networks because sometimes I have to get a simcard because it gets defective. What are your thoughts on this?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It shouldn't be a issue and you can store multiple esim number and go between them I just did on my iPhone 13 pro with TMobile was easy and quick

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Once you have device esim I believe it's easier then that with another say apple device both have to be same WiFi and go through the prompt

Last edited:

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Yeah shouldn't be a problem
Sorry Mustang, but I have to ask, so have you done this swap (Samsung to Apple, Apple to Samsung) yet?

If so, how long did it take? If not, can you please do one and let us know

I am at the last stage of getting the iPhone 14 pro, but this is my only hold up

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Sorry Mustang, but I have to ask, so have you done this swap (Samsung to Apple, Apple to Samsung) yet?

If so, how long did it take? If not, can you please do one and let us know

I am at the last stage of getting the iPhone 14 pro, but this is my only hold up
I havnt tried but i can later

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
From what I understand, as long as both phones support eSim, it's as simple as calling your carrier and letting them know to switch the eSim to the phone you're deciding to use, and you can do this as many times as you need to. At least with T-Mobile, they don't care at all what phone you're using, as long as you're paying your monthly bill lol.

As for the app, I haven't tried that yet.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
From what I understand, as long as both phones support eSim, it's as simple as calling your carrier and letting them know to switch the eSim to the phone you're deciding to use, and you can do this as many times as you need to. At least with T-Mobile, they don't care at all what phone you're using, as long as you're paying your monthly bill lol.

True

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I would think esim to esim would be easier ..curious on your results please post up once it's verified
Doesn't make a difference whether it's esim or physical sim it's the setup that's required to use the e-sim that can be the issue. Has to be provisioned and allow before you're actually able to do it and you need to be on wifi to do it as well. Definitely change his things from making it super easy to. Just put your sim in the phone and go.

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Would it work the same on AT&T? I'm used to just swapping SIM cards between phones. I also have the 22 Ultra and thinking of adding an iPhone 14. I don't want to have to call the carrier every time I switch phones.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Would it work the same on AT&T? I'm used to just swapping SIM cards between phones. I also have the 22 Ultra and thinking of adding an iPhone 14. I don't want to have to call the carrier every time I switch phones.
You could probably switch using your online account. Those are the only way as the Eid needs to be updated for whatever device you're wanting to use.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

The S22U Ultra can use the esim or regular simcard?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar