How to change navigation bar functions?

AdalineBowman

Dec 2, 2022
Visit site
Hello,
I want to specify that I am French and I use Google translation to post my subject.
Here are my questions:
When I swipe up from the bottom of my Samsung Galaxy S22, the NFC payment option launches. I would like to know if it is possible to assign a different function than the one assigned to it.
If yes, how.
I would also like to know how to customize the assignment of the function of the small icon present on the far right at the bottom of the navigation bar screen (once I had a button to activate a level less aggressive lighting for the eyes). Is it also possible to have an additional function but this time on the far left at the bottom of the navigation bar screen because there I don't have any icon.
Which will give five buttons in the navigation bar.
Thanks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I want to specify that I am French and I use Google translation to post my subject.
Here are my questions:
When I swipe up from the bottom of my Samsung Galaxy S22, the NFC payment option launches. I would like to know if it is possible to assign a different function than the one assigned to it.
If yes, how.
I would also like to know how to customize the assignment of the function of the small icon present on the far right at the bottom of the navigation bar screen (once I had a button to activate a level less aggressive lighting for the eyes). Is it also possible to have an additional function but this time on the far left at the bottom of the navigation bar screen because there I don't have any icon.
Which will give five buttons in the navigation bar.
Thanks.

Welcome to the forums. You might be able to change some of the navigation buttons in Settings. If you go into settings and in the search bar type navigation, it should bring you to the appropriate section. I don't think you can add more buttons, but it has been a while since I had a Samsung device, so I could very well be wrong.

I don't think more buttons can be added, even if you tried something like a different launcher, like Nova.