with the recent UI5.0, when you launch recent app, pressing an app give you two options

option one -
    - drop here to open (multi window), or
    - drop here for pop up view

option two -
    however, with certain apps, it says can't use for app for multi window, then you get the window with (app info, keep open, pin this app) options

here is my question, after i launch youtube, i want to be able to select the 'keep open' option because once i press the power button to put the mobile in sleep mode, youtube stops. upon launching recent app, pressing on youtube only gives me the ability for multi window or pop up view (option one), how then can i select the 'keep open' to lock the app in order to keep it going when i put the mobile to sleep mode

any suggestions would be appreciated
    12-03-2022 12:24 AM
    When you launch recent apps if you tap on the icon on the top left of the window of the app you want to keep open, this will bring up a list of options. The "keep open" is fourth on the list.
    12-03-2022 11:19 PM
    You would need YouTube premium to run after hitting power button
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-04-2022 12:12 AM
    When you launch recent apps if you tap on the icon on the top left of the window of the app you want to keep open, this will bring up a list of options. The "keep open" is fourth on the list.
    wow, you are absolutely correct. i have been tapping too long, a second, when it gives me the multi window option. i did not realize i only have tap it ever so slightly, for a fraction of a second, to see the option list.

thank you very much for your help!!
    12-05-2022 06:13 PM
    You would need YouTube premium to run after hitting power button
    gee, that is too bad. i watch youtube at the gym, and sometime i want the option just to listen when the screen is off.

thanks for the info just the same,
    mustang7757 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-05-2022 06:14 PM
    gee, that is too bad. i watch youtube at the gym, and sometime i want the option just to listen when the screen is off.

thanks for the info just the same,
    Yeah it's a premium feature, welcome!

Sent from my SM-F721U1 using AC Forums mobile app
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-05-2022 08:46 PM