Do Not disturb not seeing all the apps

monkeycsk

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
i am running UI 5.0 and i setup DND (Do Not Disturb) between 8pm-8am daily. however, when i go to Do Not Disturb -> App notifications to allow applications during do not disturb, some of the applications are not showing up (i.e. Citi, Chase, aodNotify, dynamicSpot...etc)

i don't understand why certain applications are not showing up, is this a bug or??

anyone has similar experience??

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I don't use DND but tested it out , when I tap to add apps it crashes so might be a bug this on my Flip 4 Android 13 5 UI

Last edited:

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Unlocked s22U

When I checked my DND a couple of days ago, it was not showing all available apps in the add list.
Today, I checked & the add app just crashes.

I force stopped DND, cleared the tiny amount of data in the app cache, booted to recovery & cleared the phone cache partition. Add app in DND still crashes.

I was wondering why my mornings were so quiet.

monkeycsk

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
Unlocked s22U

When I checked my DND a couple of days ago, it was not showing all available apps in the add list.
Today, I checked & the add app just crashes.

I force stopped DND, cleared the tiny amount of data in the app cache, booted to recovery & cleared the phone cache partition. Add app in DND still crashes.

I was wondering why my mornings were so quiet.

i hope samsung will address this as a major bug and to release fixes soon. while certain apps are not showing up is bad enough, adding app crashes it is definitely not acceptable at all.

thanks for your info.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
i hope samsung will address this as a major bug and to release fixes soon. while certain apps are not showing up is bad enough, adding app crashes it is definitely not acceptable at all.

thanks for your info.
Report this error by pulling your notification panel all the way down then tap 3 dot's >contact us>report error Screenshot_20221213_185937_Samsung%20Members.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908