Samsung s23

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting to see the actual specs of the S23 and read some reviews. I currently have an S21 and I didn't upgrade to the S22 last year because I felt the improvements weren't enough for me. Seems the S23 isn't a big change from the S22.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting to see the actual specs of the S23 and read some reviews. I currently have an S21 and I didn't upgrade to the S22 last year because I felt the improvements weren't enough for me. Seems the S23 isn't a big change from the S22.

Agreedd. The S22U was actually a downgrade from the S21U in several ways in my opinion. Rumours say those weaknesses will be fixed in the S23U, but it will still likely be mostly a sidegrade.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm most likely getting it. I have the Note 20 Ultra and ready for a new phone. With a stylus or pen.

Waiting on trade in options. Last time Tmobile had a good one and I did that one.

DesertN0mad

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
I am definitely getting the S23 Ultra 512GB. The new low light capabilities plus enhanced image stabilization of the cameras will be a great improvement over my Note 20 Ultra.

The rumored hyperlapse videos of the sky?! That feature would be awesome to experiment with.

I am also really looking forward to the efficiency and battery life improvements that the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 will bring.

People aren’t really talking about the satellite-based two-way messaging that the S23 series is supposed to unveil, but I am very excited about that capability!

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I have reserved.. of course. ;) I will trade in my Note 20 Ultra. I don't need earbuds if the rumors are true since I got those earbuds when I got my ZF4. I'm looked forward to this. Also, my ZF4 was the first Samsung unlocked phone that I bought as I've always previously bought the AT&T model and it is so liberating that I am looking forward to an unlocked S23 Ultra.

They are making a big thing about night photography again right? Didn't they do that last time too with the Nightography or what that the year before. I really love the camera on my S22U. The 100x zoom and camera processing was so fun to use. I hope that still exists.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah photography and audio big improvement but that's been said before let's see

Sent from my SM-F721U1 using Tapatalk

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Is it worth going to S23 ultra from note 20 ultra? I am having no issue with N20 ultra just wondering were the "sweet spot" is with upgrade and trade in....or do I hold off for S24 ultra next year?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Is it worth going to S23 ultra from note 20 ultra? I am having no issue with N20 ultra just wondering were the "sweet spot" is with upgrade and trade in....or do I hold off for S24 ultra next year?
If they give a good amount for trade in might be worth it or see how much of improvement the s23 is , you don't have to jump right away at launch date.

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
If they give a good amount for trade in might be worth it or see how much of improvement the s23 is , you don't have to jump right away at launch date.
I wouldn't jump right away for sure. Just planning ahead a little and can't seem to figure out if this is the time for an upgrade or wait til the next one.