Security Issue's

Ramblingman

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone ......... I for one don't worry about security on the phone much ...there really isn't much for someone to steal from me ...but my daughter just got the S3 last night and the son in law chewed her a$$ out for getting an android phone because of hackers .... she could have gotta a Blackberry at $250.00 more ....or an Iphone .... are they any safer then our S3?

Tony_YYZ

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Your son in law is a grade A moron who absolutely does not know what he is talking about. He is just perpetuating "hearsay" mostly started from the Apple community. There is nothing to worry about with her S3. She just has to use good judgement and not install shady looking apps from outside of the Play store, which she probably wouldn't even know how to do anyway.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Agreed with all of the above. Blackberry does have incredible security. But Androids is better, hence why Blackberry lost many of their HUGE contracts such as the United States Military due to the amazing security of Android.
Advised your daughter to just make sure her NFC and S BEAM are off under SETTINGS > MORE SETTINGS
Otherwise there is no issue. Give your son in law a smack in the head. I am guessing HE has an iPhone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall