Samsung S3 battery drains out quickly after disconnecting charger and screen freezing

nankimm

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi. It is understood that, most of the Samsung S3 owners are experiencing the batter problem. It is quite unfortunate Samsung is not having policy like Apple of replacing iPhone with new hand set on returning the handset of any defects. I have replaced the battery twice as suggested by my carrier Virgin Mobile and got the device serviced once by Virgin, through Samsung authorized centre of poor battery life. But the problem still continues. Especially the battery drains immediately to 84% on disconnecting the charger. Is there any solution or can Samsung replace the handset, as I am not keen to get the handset repaired again and again

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi. It is understood that, most of the Samsung S3 owners are experiencing the batter problem. It is quite unfortunate Samsung is not having policy like Apple of replacing iPhone with new hand set on returning the handset of any defects. I have replaced the battery twice as suggested by my carrier Virgin Mobile and got the device serviced once by Virgin, through Samsung authorized centre of poor battery life. But the problem still continues. Especially the battery drains immediately to 84% on disconnecting the charger. Is there any solution or can Samsung replace the handset, as I am not keen to get the handset repaired again and again

Welcome to the forums!!

Have you received any updates? If so, I would try clearing the phone's cache. Sometimes old cache gets in the way of new updates and can lead to battery problems. No, this won't delete any of your data.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html