galaxy s3 acting up..

galaxy_s

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the galaxy s3 on the rogers network kn september 2012. I had the phone for about 7 months and i began to have major problems with it. Some of the problems were that the phone would restart by itself, it would take a very long time charging. So i got a refurbished galaxy s3 from rogers since i was still in warranty. Now with the 2nd s3 i have some of those issues have come back plus more. They include: phone restarting, long charging times, bulit in apps would close randomly, issues with downloading apps, the phone being very laggy and unresponsive at times. I dont understand how and why these problems are occuring. I updated to 4.1.2 recently so i am up to date. Can someome please help me out?? :)

onodingo8

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I got mine last september too.. it was fine until I did that 1st update. Then I had all the issues you mentioned , apps flashing off and on, hanging or freezing. ...
. I waitdd and waited for z software updatebut the recent update never solved it. They're saying teplacement is my only option.

galaxy_s

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I got a replacement from rogers. And its my second phone that im using now and still having those issues. I called today and got a third s3 being sent to me... lets see how this phone will act. I also believe that the issues could possibly be from the update 4.1.2. So i am not going to update the new one im getting.

gmiterek

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm just wondering if it is an app that is doing this. I'm with Bell though. But I never seen or heard of problems like this. (knock on wood). Honestly though. You guys should check if it's an app that you have in common. Also are your phones rooted or not? Mine isn't!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using AC Forums mobile app

galaxy_s

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Mine is not rooted. And I thought it might have been an app as well, but I did I factory reset on the device and I'm still having the same issues. I know many people with the galaxy s3 and they don't have any issues what so ever. I really want to know why I'm the unlucky one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca