Forgot pin for S Memo?

sdc0

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
One of those "once-in-a-blue-moon" cases where you can't remember a password for your life..
I've read countless asks and threads concerning this type of situation, and it seems like the only solid solution is to do a factory reset? Can anyone confirm this? All I'd like for is to reset my pin and get into the memo, if such a thing is possible..

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
One of those "once-in-a-blue-moon" cases where you can't remember a password for your life..
I've read countless asks and threads concerning this type of situation, and it seems like the only solid solution is to do a factory reset? Can anyone confirm this? All I'd like for is to reset my pin and get into the memo, if such a thing is possible..
Sadly that's not possible. It won't let you in without the password. You'll have to factory reset the device to get back in. You might lose your memos (I'm not positive because I don't know how s-memo stores the files) but you'll be back in

SHIRWATEL SIMINI

May 1, 2015
Visit site

To reset your s memo password I'll update a link to my video very soon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power