where do my downloads go

article dan

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
First of all hi everyone. Love my s3 mini great phone without being massive lol. Thing is I cant find files that ive downloaded off tinternet they dont appear in the downloads app and I cant find them looking through the files. My ladyfriend has a galaxy tab 2 and hers is fine theyre all in the downloads.
Not great with these things so any help would be appreciated ta.

equus8cmc

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Go to your settings, then click storage. It's organized by the file type you have previously downloaded. All saved dox, pics, videos, etc will be there.

marvelousmuffintops

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Might sound dumb but i couldn't find my stuff either til i noticed i had turned my data manager off some time ago, so when i turned it back on the notification icons appeared for whatever i recently downloaded and helped me find it.

crackerjack2244

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I downloaded some pics from my emails. It took me forever to figure out where they went. I found mine by bringing up my internet then clicking left of my home button (the half box with two lines) and from there I found the downloads options. Hope this maybe helps!

Denis310502

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Maybe in the downloads app there can be divided by date like the photo in atchment

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• October 24, 2014 52621 PM CEST.jpg
    October 24, 2014 52621 PM CEST.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 13

Calebl

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
I have a similar problem, my friend sent me a game using the share it app, and in order for the game to work it has to be placed into the right folder, and I have no idea on android where to place it, my friends tablet has the folders "data" and "obb" but on android theres "data" and "data", wh7ch folder do I store it in

Calebl

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
I also have another problem, im trying to log into my google account for the playstore and it keeps saying cant establish a reliable connection, eventhough I have a good connection, I dont knw how to fix it ... its been going on for a week or 2

Klauzara

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
First of all hi everyone. Love my s3 mini great phone without being massive lol. Thing is I cant find files that ive downloaded off tinternet they dont appear in the downloads app and I cant find them looking through the files. My ladyfriend has a galaxy tab 2 and hers is fine theyre all in the downloads.
Just figured this out myself.
I went to settings and then storage and by happenstance I touched the different things you'll find there like ,system memory , used spaced, cached data, miscellaneous files, available space. Yours may be different. So when I touched used spaced it opened a new page with headings like applications, pictures videos, audio, and DOWNLOADS. Yay, I finally found it. Anyway touch this and it shows you all of the downloads you've down. I hope this helps. My husband is a genius with computers but he's so smart I can't understand the way he explains stuff. He leaves gaps in the steps because to him it is self explanatory.

Klauzara

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Just figured this out myself.
I went to settings and then storage and by happenstance I touched the different things you'll find there like ,system memory , used spaced, cached data, miscellaneous files, available space. Yours may be different. So when I touched used spaced it opened a new page with headings like applications, pictures videos, audio, and DOWNLOADS. Yay, I finally found it. Anyway touch this and it shows you all of the downloads you've down. I hope this helps. My husband is a genius with computers but he's so smart I can't understand the way he explains stuff. He leaves gaps in the steps because to him it is self explanatory.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781