My screen use about 50%. I charged my cell all night and my battery is about 92%

Help?
    07-19-2013 07:52 PM
    Well the screen is often the most used item to take the battery juice. If you use the phone a lot.

To reduce this you can lower the brightness (30% is enough in most cases).
    Or enable the Battery save mode in the settings.
    I also setup the smart stay on feature with a screen time-out of 30 sec.
    Dkesthur likes this.
    07-20-2013 09:02 AM
    My screen use about 50%. I charged my cell all night and my battery is about 92%

Help?
    make it dimmer and don't turn it on as much?

92 isn't bad...keep i mind that phones don't charge up to 100% and then stay there...they go up to around 99% and then drain a bit...when they reach a lower threshold (92% generally but it seems to vary by phone) it'll start charging again. depending on where in the cycle your phone was when you unplugged it, 92 might be acceptable.

i gave up trying to achieve awesome battery life using hacks and apps and stuff. Phones have this funny thing about them where using them drains the battery. Every app i tried crippled the phone in some way that i didn't like. I just bought 2 battery packs and about 6 chargers and put them all over the place at home and work. Now when i'm stationary for a any length of time I just plug in. I don't have to think about it and i can use the hell outa my phone with out being concerned about battery life.
    Dkesthur likes this.
    07-20-2013 12:01 PM
    Well the screen is often the most used item to take the battery juice. If you use the phone a lot.

To reduce this you can lower the brightness (30% is enough in most cases).
    Or enable the Battery save mode in the settings.
    I also setup the smart stay on feature with a screen time-out of 30 sec.
    I have done all that. My brightness iis 0% in fact. I've enabled the Battery save mode and the screen time-out of is 30 sec

make it dimmer and don't turn it on as much?

92 isn't bad...keep i mind that phones don't charge up to 100% and then stay there...they go up to around 99% and then drain a bit...when they reach a lower threshold (92% generally but it seems to vary by phone) it'll start charging again. depending on where in the cycle your phone was when you unplugged it, 92 might be acceptable.

i gave up trying to achieve awesome battery life using hacks and apps and stuff. Phones have this funny thing about them where using them drains the battery. Every app i tried crippled the phone in some way that i didn't like. I just bought 2 battery packs and about 6 chargers and put them all over the place at home and work. Now when i'm stationary for a any length of time I just plug in. I don't have to think about it and i can use the hell outa my phone with out being concerned about battery life.
    Thank you. I'm going to buy a new battery next week. It is stressing to me to see how my battery gets drained so quick. Maybe because is my first android.

I saw people in this forum and other forums who took photos of their phones. Their screen usage is in the 30% and sometimes less than that.

The juice defender didn't help me at all.
    07-20-2013 06:43 PM
    its easy... juz root ur phone and use app name 'set cpu' and setting profile....
    08-19-2013 12:58 PM

Help?
    07-14-2016 03:27 AM